BANSHEE FINAL SEASON Trailer :(

Somebody wanna explain why Sugar had to have his thumb broken?

Job knows Leo but who does Leo work for? Dalton? And who is it Job needed removed from the database?
Broke his thumb to make it easier to squeeze out of the custom made cuffs.

I would imagine it was Hood who needed to be removed from the database. He was apart of the covert operatives team assembled by Dalton. I would guess that Hood decided he didn't wanna be apart of the group anymore and left and wanted his identity completely erased on some Jason Bourne type of stuff

Last edited:
So much to process in that finale. I don't even know where to begin. What an incredible season.

STILL THE BEST SHOW ON TV.

Man that season finale was dope.

I remember looking at the timer like damn this last 30 mins bout to be too real.

Sucks Gordon had to die but I'm glad they didn't kill off any of the heist crew

It actually makes sense for him to go so that now Hood can kinda have his family back.

Hood been lingering around Banshee way too long because of Deva and his promise to Gordon. Now they can move on.

Whats good with all that money though. I swear its like this show forgets that these guys are Filthy fuggin rich.

I doubt Bunker dies. Alot of gangs do **** like that. He gon be a crispy SOB next season but he prolly gonna have all the vengeance in the world.

I really hope we get to go into more on Hood's past next season. It's crazy as hell we still don't even know his real name.

#wheresJOB

Forgot to add.... Banshee>>> Spartacus as far as action shows. Sparty was cool but that last season was super sus. This show has yet to fail me.

Haven't seen Spartacus but this season has really stepped it up a notch from the action and cinematography standpoint especially. Also, it seemed like they killed off that Proctor-Rebecca/uncle-neice sexual thing and instead turned them into Goodfellas :pimp:

Nola vs. Burton
Chayton's attack on the Cadi
The Heist :pimp:
The Final Hood vs. Chayton encounter in NOLA

Can someone explain why that army base had all that money in the first place? I think they explained in the beginning of the season but I don't remember. Is it the government's money? Wouldn't they send investigators to find out what happened to all that money?

gordon was re-living his army days. So Carrie got a $1.5 million payday but lost her husband. Dunno how she'll explain that to her kids.

Billy Raven MIA this episode. Maybe that female Native cop will join Banshee PD next season, they're short 1 cop again.

Bunker's going to look like a burn victim next season.

Forgot to add.... Banshee>>> Spartacus as far as action shows. Sparty was cool but that last season was super sus. This show has yet to fail me.
No, Spartacus is clearly better. This show is dope as hell though.

Good finale, was surprised not to see someone else die though.

Last edited:
the money was excess cash allocated for operations in the middle east, i think

perhaps itll be denis o hare to investigate the base siege/money stolen 
nerd.gif

No, Spartacus is clearly better. This show is dope as hell though.

Good finale, was surprised not to see someone else die though.

I actually think Banshee could go toe to toe in terms of dope action scenes with Spartacus. I really liked those first two seasons of Sparty but I literally love every Banshee episode

I wasn't a fan of the last season of spartacus. Didn't care about the Roman stuff and wanted to murder that teenage rapist boy. Them casting a beta as the new Spartacus didn't help either.

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the last season of spartacus. Didn't care about the Roman stuff and wanted to murder that teenage rapist boy. Them casting a beta as the new Spartacus didn't help either.

This, and I love the history of Rome. Not really his fault, the audience was already vested in Andy Whitfield as Spartacus, RIP. I just couldn't really get it into it anymore, even glazed over a few episodes. Banshee? I can't miss one. Comparing the 4 seasons, Banshee > Spartacus (GOAT Ancient Greek/Roman show is Rome). The heist is a TV classic moment a la True Detective. Good finale though, glad we're getting more detail on why Hood is such a bad ***, I know he wasn't just whipping *** from being around Russian gangsters. Same with Gordon too, RIP.

Last edited:
I think it was sort of assumed that Hood was some kind of ex-special forces guy, especially after the base commander described his fighting skills. They just finally got around to revealing that he was basically some highly skilled, deep black ops-type guy. Job definitely scrubbed his existence, probably after Hood realized he could do it.

Anyway, I had a feeling Gordon would get killed this season, but at least he went down like that. He's a bad ***. The point blank sniper rifle on the guards was crazy.

RIP Gordon, he went out like a G.

No way Hood works with Proctor....right?

Guess they set the scene for next season with Job being taken.

Banshee doesn't get much hype nationally, but it's easily a top top 5 show on tv

they been out since the beginning of the season 
laugh.gif

they not whole eps, just lil 3-5 min scenes that show some backstory 

a lot of times they end up in eps anyway in some form

The episode they decide to reveal Hood's real name should be the series finale

Last edited:
The episode they decide to reveal Hood's real name should be the series finale

Maybe they'll never reveal it. I was surprised when they revealed The Bride's name in Kill Bill. Kinda funny that Ana and Job never call Hood by his real name.

At least now we know why Hood is such a good fighter. Of course he had to be former black ops, it's become the most cliché thing in all of tv and movies.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll never reveal it. I was surprised when they revealed The Bride's name in Kill Bill. Kinda funny that Ana and Job never call Hood by his real name.

At least now we know why Hood is such a good fighter. Of course he had to be former black ops, it's become the most cliché thing in all of tv and movies.
Agreed with everything you said here except the Kill Bill part. Only because I don't remember much about that movie lol.

Still in disbelief that this thread is only 11 pages long after 3 seasons. More people need to be put onto this show

Last edited:

Cliche? How many TV shows have a random black ops guy who they didn't reveal as such until three season in?

^
The timing of the reveal wasn't cliché. The hero and villains in a bunch of tv shows and movies being former black ops is so boring. I'd rather see more of them have ninja training.

i was really hopin hood was somehow a self made natural fighter 
mean.gif

that prison training had me convinced

i guess he was kinda, he killed his dad 
eek.gif

i wonder if he has any more past allies like job and fat al? 
nerd.gif

^
The timing of the reveal wasn't cliché. The hero and villains in a bunch of tv shows and movies being former black ops is so boring. I'd rather see more of them have ninja training.

Please list all the shows featuring lead characters who were "black ops" guys. I'm not talking about people like McGarrett on Hawaii 5-0, who were just special forces.

^
Wasn't Michael Weston from Burn Notice involved in covert missions? I hear special forces a lot and grouped it in with black ops, my mistake. Doesn't black ops refer to missions or groups that carry them out in secret? The trailer for the sean penn movie said he was black ops.

Back
Top Bottom