Barkley Godzillas

had these sold em under hard times....

regret.
frown.gif
Me 2...smh, I found a Nike jacket with the orange/tan nike box logo on the sleeve at Marshalls for $20 and then I came up on those Barkleys for $50% retail the same week they dropped. I think I paid $65 for them. I sold them as a set on Ebay but even after selling I wish I still had kept them...smh Back then Footlocker was doing the most with those 50% off almost everything in the store deals.

Just fyi, it will be the Uptempo style MAX CB34 releasing next year and not the Godzillas. Nike didn't have a pic in the catalog, so I just went on the description. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Peace,
J
jshortt jshortt is it going to be like the OG pair? I had the last retro in black and it looked no where like the OG's, it had orange air bubbles.

jshortt jshortt is it going to be like the OG pair? I had the last retro in black and it looked no where like the OG's, it had orange air bubbles.

I haven't actually seen the black samples. Little bro told me he THOUGHT he saw them. I only saw the prebook listing for the whites with no pic.

Peace,
J

Just fyi, it will be the Uptempo style MAX CB34 releasing next year and not the Godzillas. Nike didn't have a pic in the catalog, so I just went on the description. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Peace,
J
@jshortt is it going to be like the OG pair? I had the last retro in black and it looked no where like the OG's, it had orange air bubbles.
So basically these if I follow what you're saying    
images
.    Just broke these out a couple of weeks ago. I think the white CW was the best. They could have kept that glass blue cw imo. 

So basically these if I follow what you're saying    
images

.    Just broke these out a couple of weeks ago. I think the white CW was the best. They could have kept that glass blue cw imo. 

Yep.

Peace,
J

Last edited:
He'll r y'all talmbout those are NOT the Godzillas :lol:

Initially the Nike catalog just posted a name but no pic. The Godzillas and these have VERY similar names. Once the pic came out, the info was corrected a little earlier in the thread.

Peace,
J

Black/white colorway were definitely the best quality wise. White/black/oranges were cool but the quality gap was insane

Back
Top Bottom