Basketball Never Stops shirts question

Got mine at NikeTown in South Miami, $30 is a bit steep for a plain tee but I guess it being Dri-Fit makes up for it.

caved in and copped the heather tee with solar red lettering, for retail on black friday 
laugh.gif

bought a size too big expecting it to shrink, should have read this thread first.. let's see if some hot water won't do the trick

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Got mine at NikeTown in South Miami, $30 is a bit steep for a plain tee but I guess it being Dri-Fit makes up for it.

what colors did they have? I went to hoh in dadeland but they didn't have the black or white tee which are the ones I'm looking for..

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

what colors did they have? I went to hoh in dadeland but they didn't have the black or white tee which are the ones I'm looking for..

Did you check champs at dadeland? they have both and couple more colorways, I saw them yesterday

Just posting an update for those that were asking, we finally got some Basketball Never Stops t-shirts in.  Only two to choose from at this time, but that is two more than we had last month.  
happy.gif
  You can view our selection here:  http://bit.ly/w0zpS5

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

im 6'2 and weigh around 185 should i go with medium or large?
i'm 5'11" 180 lbs and the medium fits PERFECT for working out and wearing out on the streets but was too tight and short for hooping in. i generally like my shirts a bit oversized when hooping so i bought large...

if your hooping get a larger size, mine seemed to shrink. havent worn the other one yet

Originally Posted by nicosandila

Anyone seen these at outlets?

there were some of the "U" colored ones (orange/green) at the Orlando premium outlet on the clearance rack for $7 plus additional 30% off making it $5 and change like 3 weeks ago. So if an outlet has some it should be on the clearance racks. 

Back
Top Bottom