Basketball Thread About Nothing

im the coach player but some of the people i play with its like the basics of the game are not there. when someone sets a screen im not asking you hedge it just switch it, its the most basic thing to do :smh:
na hedge it unless you call switch. this is why communication is key. or just call switch.

I've played with the "hits only the last shot guy" and it's hella frustrating during the game to watch him throw stuff up but when he hits that game winner you can't deny him. LMAO!

Lol I'm the guy who ppl leave alone butll knock down three pointers a lot. Kinda like the looks can be deceiving guy, but I'm better than I look. No handles though :frown:

The dude who doesn't call fouls yet says he gets hacked all game.
Hate that ****. Either call it or ****. Especially when we're its game point and dude doesn't call it. :smh: are we supposed to think youre a man cause you don't call em?

im the coach player but some of the people i play with its like the basics of the game are not there. when someone sets a screen im not asking you hedge it just switch it, its the most basic thing to do :smh:
where i play people don't know what that means, but they claim their basketball players

lol this is spot on

my play style is like ray allen so on off days im usually the my bad guy + mr excuses when i miss a lot and usually end up being the mr misses all game but hits the winning 3 and going crazy like yelling "LETS GO!"

also the looks can deceiving guy is usually the white middle age guy in running shoes usually coming in to hoop after a treadmill session and he can ball
pimp.gif
havnt met one brother who cant ball even if they come in glasses and wearing an anime jersey they can still run it word to chris brown

i usually hate the player-coaches because they are always so angry like even if they are not on my team they always gettin mad at their teammates im like bruh chill its pick up basketball

its not that serious

and the mr. foul guy becomes players on both teams in a heated game where its game point every possession is a foul
eyes.gif

and they missed the scrub who is boys with a nba bench warmer talking smack when their boy is carrying them to victory
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Player Coach/Rage Monster... cant eem lie. But only when dudes are doing stupid ****... You tall 3 point bricking mofos drive me insane. :x :smh:

Last edited:
Rage Monster/ Goon that always talks trash because everyone knows he's ready to fight or shoot...smh

the guy who only makes kobe 1v3 fade away shots but misses every open jumper he takes

the guy who doesnt actually play any D but stands in the key pushing teammates yelling at them to play better D

This is me except I don't let people know I get fouled

Usually my team mates or opposing player say something and tell me to call that and I just say nah I don't call fouls :lol:
Same with me unless dude really trying to hurt me to stop me from scoring.

I hate the guy that's like let's say 6'3-6'6. That believe that they are all stars because of their height. I be like dude if u was good u would Have play college ball or be in the league right now.
Usually I tell keep talking just make sure u are not under the goal or ill going to baptize u before the games over. I'm 6'0.

The "Dude are you serious that's a girl" types the absolute worse.

Like okay you launch her shot out the park and they want you to go easy on her, then when she scores "oh why you let her score".

Like man shut up if she wanted to play with people she could beat she would have played a pickup with 3 yr olds.

Other nominations.

The football player
The three point center AKA sam perkins
They should have listed the guy who always wants to fight when he losing getting embarrassed after talking so much smack.

Lmfao the last guy is by far is the most accurate in pickup basketball go will go for 1/15 and hit the game winning luck shot

the guy who only makes kobe 1v3 fade away shots but misses every open jumper he takes

the guy who doesnt actually play any D but stands in the key pushing teammates yelling at them to play better D
First one is me :lol: :smh:

The dude who doesn't call fouls yet says he gets hacked all game.
Hate that ****. Either call it or ****. Especially when we're its game point and dude doesn't call it.
mean.gif
are we supposed to think youre a man cause you don't call em?
Lol I'm this guy. I won't call a foul unless it's truly flagrant. It's street ball bruh, contact ain't even that big of a deal. Man the hell up.

What if someone taps u on the elbow or stomach when u shoot? You guys wouldn't call that? Kobe wouldn't be able to consistently make it if he got hit in the elbow everytime he shot the ball

Back
Top Bottom