Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

has anyone tried the online multiplayer mode yet?

when I went to try it, not one person was playing it

Game does feel like it's lacking a certain something but I'm enjoying it and taking my time with it still in awe over the electrocutioner and death stroke fight .

My friend let me borrow this game and I'm glad he did. Saved me $60, I beat the game in 12 hours. not even going to bother with doing all the side missions. The glitches, at least for the PS3 version were extremely frustrating.

Overall it was an enjoyable game, but I have several complaints. This game is like 95% identical to Arkham City. These guys didn't attempt to change anything. Along with the short story and glitches, I'm glad I didn't pay for it

Just beat it after playing a couple hours every night this week.

I hate the Suicide Squad tease at the end with Deathstroke. I would love a Deathstroke game similar to the Arkham trilogy and It'd be perfect but I'm not sure if DC will go for it. He's very popular for those who know him but I'm not too optimistic, especially since his series already got cancelled after only 20 issues :smh:

Last edited:
I am the only one who has trouble finding a lobby for multiplayer? Been trying for over an hour, never get more than 2 people.

I dont see how people rush through the game in like 10hrs. That's like getting your favorite meal and eating it in 5min! :D I'm taking my time and enjoying this game. Doing some of the side mission stuff along the way but not all of them. Got it the day it came out and just got to the Joker part. I hope they do some DLC like they did with Arkham City and the Catwoman part.

I dont see how people rush through the game in like 10hrs. That's like getting your favorite meal and eating it in 5min! :D I'm taking my time and enjoying this game. Doing some of the side mission stuff along the way but not all of them. Got it the day it came out and just got to the Joker part. I hope they do some DLC like they did with Arkham City and the Catwoman part.

You must be prioritizing other things in life, like socializing or job/school. Can't be doing that when it comes to Batman.

You must be prioritizing other things in life, like socializing or job/school. Can't be doing that when it comes to Batman.

LOL
I'm a big Batman fan myself so that makes me wanna take my time even more. Love the little details of the city, the Gotham History and even the little conversations the goons on the street have. Its like word spreads as the game goes on and the Batman legend grows throughout the night. As long as the story and voice acting is good, they can keep putting out Batman games with this formula and I will keep buying em. Cant wait for the next gen versions.

^ Minus the bugs and glitches, I thought the game was great. There's a lot to do in this game and getting the Platinum is going to be tougher than the previous two. Like you said, little details here and there are great. There's little mystery going on with the plaques located around the city, that was very intriguing. The Dark Knight System keeps me very motivated in what I'm doing because it sets up unique goals to be accomplished instead of rushing in and beating everyone up with punches and counters.

I'm currently in my New Game + play-through but seems like I've hit a real bad bug. I'm stuck at the Bowery Comms tower, right before you get Penguin's location on the boat. I open the door and hack the device but the Enigma video refuses to play. It's just an image of Enigma, no words no nothing. Without the video playing, the door won't unlock. So essentially I'm stuck within the room with no way of getting out. I'm getting real frustrated right now since I can't progress in the story any further and I don't think I can restart New Game + without deleting my entire save file, putting me all the way back on square one.

I dont see how people rush through the game in like 10hrs.

I don't really game much anymore but when a really good games come out, I get int the zone. It also happened when I played a Tomb a Raider and The Last of us this year.

Plus, I had to finish it this week since I'm trading everything towards and XB1 pre-order tomorrow.

Do I really have to do all this Enigma crap at the beginning? I just beat Deathstroke, and am supposed to find Black Mask, but nothing but Enigma stuff is on my radar.

You can proceed with the main mission. The Enigma ones can be done after the main game, as far as I know.

How? I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go. They are the only things that show up on my map.

I think the next mission here is the one near the hotel. Forgot the hotel's name, but that's where the mission should be.

Ok so for those wondering about Black Friday deals..best buy will sell the game for 29.99, Most likely amazon will match...I think the next best price is 35.00 at Walmart, I think?

That really sucks..are u on psn or xbox?
On PSN. Even when I first got the game on release day I couldn't play online
mean.gif

Yeah, so it still won't prompt for my next mission. I just defeated Death Stroke and am at the part where you are trying to investigated teh supposed murder of Black Mask. But there is NO mission to go to on my map. Nothing will prompt :smh:

has anyone tried the online multiplayer mode yet?

when I went to try it, not one person was playing it

^^^this. i went on last week, early saturday morning and no one was on. i logged on later that day and was able to run two consecutive boards. my first board, i was picked to be batman. joker goons owned the hell out of me for the first 5 minutes.

Yeah, so it still won't prompt for my next mission. I just defeated Death Stroke and am at the part where you are trying to investigated teh supposed murder of Black Mask. But there is NO mission to go to on my map. Nothing will prompt :smh:

I think you have to encounter a group of cops at a rooftop near the hotel you are supposed to.

Beat the entire story, beat new game plus, everything besides the Enigma side mission in which I was 90% complete, 80% finished with the entire game.... and my save file corrupts. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom