batman/Bruce wayne vs Iron man/ tony stark

xBuddha Blessx...how do you rate Gladiator? I always thought he was generic...second rate even, but the internet seems to think a lot more of him.

ironmanbatmanotis.jpg

Otis :lol:

Son, how you gonna say we don't know if Galactus was hungry or not when Sentry beat him and then say Galactus would beat him if he was full? :lol: Where is the logic in your statement? How do you know Galactus wasn't at full power when Sentry beat him?

As for Franklin is a child and can do drastic things if Sentry gets violent that's all bull ****. This is just like the Superman and Batman thread. If Sentry is aiming to kill Franklin (and that's more likely than Superman wanting to kill) he'd swoop down and take Franklin's head off before he knew what happened. This is not to ignore the fact that currently Franklin does not have any of his powers, he's locked them away as told by his parents & future self and needs to be in a special room to use them unless he's allowed to use them elsewhere. Most of the time now when danger happens Franklin has to run in to a safe room with his sister when trouble starts. So the way I see it Sentry is much more likely to kill Franklin than Franklin is to harm him.

This whole Sentry "most likely" can't beat celestials is just guess work by you to try and say he can't beat Franklin simply cuz Sentry hasn't been shown to beat them yet and only future Franklin has. I shot down all those other scenarios you put forth and now your left with talking about celestials that you have no evidence that Sentry can not beat and talk about future Franklin's accomplishments.

There's a difference between current Franklin and future Franklin. I don't get how you can talk about the actions of one and apply it to the current child version.

Fair enough, I can't say Galactus could beat him if he was full. I'm just saying most of the time Galactus was beaten by lower level heroes (below Universe warping) it was when he was hungry. He very well could have been full, but I HIGHLY doubt that, and I think trusting Spiderman's testimony when he's not one of the go-to space heroes is dubious at best.

Furthermore, look at the scans I posted. Celestial shoots lasers at Franklin with intention to kill him and he not only has the presence of mind to block them, but he changes the beam to FLOWERS. I'm not saying he can do drastic things as a cop out, I'm saying when Sentry comes at him with intent to kill he's going to nullify whatever attacks he's going to do. The scans above are not Adult Franklin btw.

Also, just because his parents put him in a safe room doesn't mean he's not a threat. He's ABOVE omega-level. Sue and Reed put him in there because he hasn't controlled his powers yet--this doesn't mean he won't--and hasn't--used his powers when he is in danger or when he feels strongly about something. If anything, them putting him in the safe room is protecting the universe as much as it is protecting him. Sentry comes at him with killing intent and Sentry is sent to a world of rainbows and sunshine.

I'm saying Sentry can't beat the Celestials because we haven't seen him do anything to indicate that he would be able to face the Celestials yet. And don't say Galactus because, like I said, we have no idea what the conditions of that fight are. There's really no evidence to say he's at their level at all, whereas with Franklin we can clearly see he matches up to them, even if they are not the most powerful Celestials.
You can't really present any evidence to say he can't do something other than saying you haven't seen enough. If Sentry comes at him with killing intent how is Franklin even going to know? Sentry moves at super speeds. Franklin is not some cosmically aware being. I don't know why you're fooling yourself on this like Franklin can't be touched.

I've read the comics. I've seen Sentry's power continue to escalate each time he's faced a bigger threat. I mean if I was just talking Rob Reynolds I'd include the Void's powers and there'd be no question on whether or not he can take on a celestial, given the Void had already destroyed the entire planet in one story.

As far as I see it you can't say he can't do something unless you can actually show evidence that he can't do it or implies he can't do it.

As things are now Franklin is powerless. Right now he's a powerless child. He does not have access to his powers. So yes he's not a threat currently. It's why they rush him off to a super safe room when trouble comes.

But yeah I'm not going to argue Sentry against a celestial when I already shot down why you were saying Franklin could beat him. Seems only thing left you're talking about is if he can defeat a celestial which really doesn't focus on Sentry beating Franklin which he could do.

Last edited:
Can we change the name of this thread to just comic enthusiasts and come up with different match ups because Im/bm has been beat like a dead horse and the arguements are futile/infinite circles at this point
Deadshot vs deadpool

Last edited:
Superman >>> thor
Yeah I mentioned this comic, trash. Thor's abilities were not used at all in that "fight"
xBuddha Blessx...how do you rate Gladiator? I always thought he was generic...second rate even, but the internet seems to think a lot more of him.
On surface he's a much closer Superman knockoff. With the whole advanced alien race and his real name being Kallark. All the same generic abilities so you could pass that off but it's because he has all of the same abilities and not the weakness that makes it so you gotta take him almost as serious as Superman. Only thing stopping him really is he isn't popular.

The main difference with him is all of his super powers are dependent on his concentration/confidence/will power. Bringing him up would be just to say he could hang with Supes and he has a good amount of feats but nothing compared to Superman. What makes him have more potential for being interesting and more worthy of being brought up recently is that he's no longer an enforcer but the ruler of the Shi'ar. So kinda think Superman ruling a galactic empire.

OP left out something important.

Does Batman have prep time?

If so, Batman feeds Tony that L every time.

If not, Batman takes that L papi
pimp.gif

Dante vs. Ghost Rider. Who wins?
Good one, because I like both, gr is definately one of the most underrated superheroes
And they are both cocky,demons,crazy powers,have faught(the devil and Mundas which was a demon god)
I say Dante by a slight margin

Good one, because I like both, gr is definately one of the most underrated superheroes
And they are both cocky,demons,crazy powers,have faught(the devil and Mundas which was a demon god)
I say Dante by a slight margin
Agreed. Ghost Rider is that dude, but Dante gives him a quick and easy fade.

Ghost Rider with Zarathos in control would WRECK Dante.
You really can't say that definately because Dante regenerates in demon form and gets stronger, I know gr pretty much can't get hurt by bullets or knifes, etc but Dante has Sparda, that sword can't be hurt, plus all his fighting styles and if he has vergils power ups(doppelgänger, sphere, spiritual swords that follow) it would be a tough fight

Last edited:
It's a pretty much known amongst people that still **** with comics Batman with prep time can take on pretty much anyone.

Give Batman a year of prep, dude could answer the unanswerable question, get the heart of the universe, get his yellow power ring back, etc.

Batman doesn't take L's w/ prep time bruh.

People choose Batman to win all the time, even when he is the lesser being. Simply due to popularity. Which is complete truth, when you ask someone Superman vs Batman they say Batman, why! Because he's Batman.

Just like in Injustice; Gods Among Us. Batman is going to win the video game tournament simply because he is popular vote. He doesnt even use kyrptonite. But he is going to win because he is popular.

And people want to stick beside batman in any fight. Batman vs The Entire Green Langern Core and they would say Batman, with prep time.

:smh:

Divine spawn, supreme control over he magic of infinity? Iron man doesn't have a chance.

What about superman vs dr manhattan :nerd:

Safe to say no one is going to stand a chance against divine Spawn even if the entire Marvel and DC universe was going to go against him?

From what I gathered, seems like DS could just wipe out the universe and recreate it with whatever he chooses.

Last edited:
Safe to say no one is going to stand a chance against divine Spawn even if the entire Marvel and DC universe was going to go against him?

From what I gathered, seems like DS could just wipe out the universe and recreate it with whatever he chooses.

But some heros have magic properties though.

Like if iron man had his infinity gem, and asgardian crystal, or anyone for that matter had those there is a possibility of his defeat.

Divine Spawn beats Iron Man easily (probaby don't even need to be divine) but he can't take out Rune/Ragnarok Thor, dying ad ressurrecting is what he does. He basically has the equal power of that Spawn

Who's an appropriate DC counterpart for Black Bolt?

(Trying to keep this discussion at an interesting level...it gets boring when we start talking about OP characters like Divine Spawn and Superman Prime One Million)

Back
Top Bottom