And his opinion isn't biased? :rofl:

Arguing back isn't even worth it. :rofl:

laugh.gif
this dude said "Bruce is human perfection"

And his opinion isn't biased?
roll.gif

Arguing back isn't even worth it.
roll.gif
Obviously stated because he's peak human with no biological mutations or genetic enhancements. For a regular dude, he really is as perfect as your typical human gets. Nitpicking to try proving an argument without facts.. It makes you come off as a clown.
They're not assumptions.

We don't need scans to show that we know the fiction.
You do need scans. I actually prefer Marvel way over DC, but I've never really gotten into Iron Man. I have no clue if you're talking out your *** or not because that's what im believing right now. I should just take everything you say as facts with no evidence? Get outta here.
"Bruce is smart!"

Of course he is. Nobody said he isn't. He is smarter than most of the DC universe, though Superman and a few others have more smarts. Yet, that doesn't take away from Iron Man being smarter than Batman is. Hell, Peter Parker is smart for being a teenager, but he won't beat batman. Same thing goes here, batman is a genius, but Iron Man is a literal superhuman. His brain is 50x faster than the average Bruce Wayne.
Respect that you actually know how to argue. I been in the comic scene for awhile but I've never seen that fact before in a battles thread. Do you remember where that's stated? I'd give Iron Man the upper hand in intelligence if thats true.

Whenever y'all get serious and actually address the topic at hand instead of nitpicking I'll be here.

Last edited:
You do need scans. I actually prefer Marvel way over DC, but I've never really gotten into Iron Man. I have no clue if you're talking out your *** or not because that's what im believing right now. I should just take everything you say as facts with no evidence? Get outta here.

You think everyone talking about Iron Man got together and agreed on a strength level and feats that he's accomplished in some sort of conspiracy to make him appear able greater than Batman?

Or is it more likely that his abilities are widely known, allowing us to have this discussion without scans?

Anything that you don't believe could be confirmed with a simple Google search. You're just forcing yourself into ignorance so that you can side with Batman.

You think everyone talking about Iron Man got together and agreed on a strength level and feats that he's accomplished in some sort of conspiracy to make him appear able greater than Batman?

Or is it more likely that his abilities are widely known, allowing us to have this discussion without scans?

Anything that you don't believe could be confirmed with a simple Google search. You're just forcing yourself into ignorance so that you can side with Batman.
I ask for scans to validate statements and im forcing myself into ignorance? ......

Alright.

"Bruce is smart!"

Of course he is. Nobody said he isn't. He is smarter than most of the DC universe, though Superman and a few others have more smarts. Yet, that doesn't take away from Iron Man being smarter than Batman is. Hell, Peter Parker is smart for being a teenager, but he won't beat batman. Same thing goes here, batman is a genius, but Iron Man is a literal superhuman. His brain is 50x faster than the average Bruce Wayne.
Respect that you actually know how to argue. I been in the comic scene for awhile but I've never seen that fact before in a battles thread. Do you remember where that's stated? I'd give Iron Man the upper hand in intelligence if thats true.

Whenever y'all get serious and actually address the topic at hand instead of nitpicking I'll be here.
It is stated in the Extremis comic series. I'm not taking my time out to make nor find scans. If you want to see it so bad, buy the comic, or find the scans yourself. Or you could do what your original statement was, and simply don't respond to those who don't provide scans. Because you definitely need visual evidence to know what you are talking about, right? 

It is stated in the Extremis comic series. I'm not taking my time out to make nor find scans. If you want to see it so bad, buy the comic, or find the scans yourself. Or you could do what your original statement was, and simply don't respond to those who don't provide scans. Because you definitely need visual evidence to know what you are talking about, right? 
Thanks for proving me wrong bruh. Same reasoning you're using to justify not finding scans is the same reason im not searching for them; not even going to address the rest of the post.

Hella feelings touched in a thread over some comic book characters. Can only imagine how y'all respond to situations in person.

Done w/ this.

Thanks for proving me wrong bruh. Same reasoning you're using to justify not finding scans is the same reason im not searching for them; not even going to address the rest of the post.

Hella feelings touched in a thread over some comic book characters. Can only imagine how y'all respond to situations in person.

Done w/ this.
I can't speak for anyone else, however my jimmies remain unrustled. 

I hope you actually are done, and you don't just come back to respond again 
laugh.gif

Hmmm didn't know iron man put that kind of work in, wow.

Seriously though, who has beaten ironman....and under what circumstances ?

:lol: this dude said "Bruce is human perfection"

And his opinion isn't biased? :rofl:

Arguing back isn't even worth it. :rofl:

Obviously stated because he's peak human with no biological mutations or genetic enhancements. For a regular dude, he really is as perfect as your typical human gets. Nitpicking to try proving an argument without facts.. It makes you come off as a clown.

They're not assumptions.

We don't need scans to show that we know the fiction.

:lol: So you're saying Tony Stark isn't human perfection by your standards then?

And since you haven't read ironman that means we aren't pointing out facts?

Oh... Ok. So we should cater to you because all you've read is batman, but you've jumped into a batman vs ironman debate, not knowing everything about both parties involved.

Thats like taking the SAT, but you've never taken a math class... You just know english. :lol:

Hence my post way above

Cats in here siding with Batman cause thats all they know. They don't know jack **** about Stark. You guys think Batman is the smartest being ever because thats all you know. DC has force fed you to believe that no other comic character is as smart or smarter than Bats because you haven't given another character a chance.

Go READ an ironman series...

Then come back with a better argument. Cause half of ya'll dont know the first thing about Ironman. Ya'll watched a couple of movies and think ya'll got him figured out.

I been said dudes don't read the comics :lol:

I'm not in to this finding these scan sites and posting up pages from the issues I already have or have read. If you don't know anything about the character go educate yourself before you enter a discussion that involve that character.

In the other thread I see ppl bring up Kratos and outside of the fact I don't care to compare video game characters to comics ones I never played the game so I'm not gonna start talking down on a character I know little to nothing about and I definitely wouldn't start claiming what ppl are saying about this character I know nothing about are lies.

Hella people in this thread throwing salt on Bruce Wayne's intelligence. Im not going to make an assumption so i'll just post scans instead.

View media item 368176

Y'all gotta understand Bruce is human perfection.

Hard to see, but it basically talks about how Bruce runs through thousands of scenarios on the daily to figure out how to overcome them.

View media item 368196

Dude is a master strategist. He prepares and plans for everything.

View media item 368199

Dude fades a gunman at point-blank range. Notice it's automatic.

Lastly..

View media item 368203

Dude hits a speedster, that's moving so fast he creates body doubles. Legendary reaction time.

Don't argue back unless you can post screens. Not answering back to assumptions.

So glad I can read it.

Ehhh until the movies came out Tony Stark wasn't nearly as overpowered as he became after the movies.

Its like the movies came out and they had to give him powers to match his popularity in the comics.

Ive been a Iron Man fan for 20 years and he's still my guy but what he's become in the comics since the movies started isn't what made me a fan.

Tony has flaws, he drinks and chases women.

Since the movies have come out they have made him into a superhuman which isnt the spirit in which he was created.

A lot of you dudes dropping this read an Iron Man series probably weren't reading them 15 years ago.

Last edited:
I been said dudes don't read the comics
laugh.gif

I'm not in to this finding these scan sites and posting up pages from the issues I already have or have read. If you don't know anything about the character go educate yourself before you enter a discussion that involve that character.

In the other thread I see ppl bring up Kratos and outside of the fact I don't care to compare video game characters to comics ones I never played the game so I'm not gonna start talking down on a character I know little to nothing about and I definitely wouldn't start claiming what ppl are saying about this character I know nothing about are lies.
I brought up Kratos 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

View media item 368898
There's all the "scans" I really need to see
I been said dudes don't read the comics :lol:

I brought up Kratos 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
That was just one name that stuck out :lol: Aint hating on the comparison just saying I'm not gonna be ignorant and arrogant and start saying Thor beats him regardless.
Ehhh until the movies came out Tony Stark wasn't nearly as overpowered as he became after the movies.

Its like the movies came out and they had to give him powers to match his popularity in the comics.

Ive been a Iron Man fan for 20 years and he's still my guy but what he's become in the comics since the movies started isn't what made me a fan.

Since the movies have come out they have made him into a superhuman which isnt the spirit in which he was created.

A lot of you dudes dropping this read an Iron Man series probably weren't reading them 15 years ago.
While this for the most part is true. It's still in canon. All they've done is detail and expand on his genius and show how far he can take his tech which is in the spirit of the character. Tony still chases women and well he's a recovering alcoholic, still has other faults though. I'm on record saying I don't care for Iron Man in comics, I don't consistently read his solo book but I read Avengers and I'll check some of his tie-ins during events and it's been in the events the past 13 years now that he's been doing all these feats.

He's always been superhuman level since he created the repulsor tech to replace his heart though. Never was just a regular guy in a suit. He's always been working to make that not the case and improve. It's just been the past 10 years now they've gone in on playing that part of his power set up.

Last edited:

Go look at how many times they've put superman on universe steroids.

50 years ago, Superman wasn't what he is now. Despite of how long you've been reading him.

They picked up batman over the years with movies as well. Just like Spiderman, HULK, etc. etc.

All Marvel characters have flaws, personalities, and things that make them unique or relatable. Thats what makes Marvel so great.

Even with the movies, he's not "super human" on a mutant level. He still depends on that suit to get the job done...

And 15 years ago, Ironman was just as cool as a 10 year old me as he is to the 25 year old me now. Comics are something you become a fan of as a child and then it grows into adulthood. You just don't wake up one day any know a lot about a character. A lot of us have been reading comics since we were children. 15 years ago, I was reading Silver Surfer, Ironman, Spiderman, etc. And these were comics much older than me. Ironman pages from the 60's and 70's that my dad still has to this day. (He's a huge Marvel/HULK fan. The reason why I'm into comics today)

A lot of us know comics because we just know them. Its a genuine hobby. Not something we picked up because a few characters got movies. :tongue:

Last edited:

Go look at how many times they've put superman on universe steroids.

50 years ago, Superman wasn't what he is now. Despite of how long you've been reading him.

They picked up batman over the years with movies as well. Just like Spiderman, HULK, etc. etc.

All Marvel characters have flaws, personalities, and things that make them unique or relatable. Thats what makes Marvel so great.

Even with the movies, he's not "super human" on a mutant level. He still depends on that suit to get the job done...

And 15 years ago, Ironman was just as cool as a 10 year old me as he is to the 25 year old me now. Comics are something you become a fan of as a child and then it grows into adulthood. You just don't wake up one day any know a lot about a character. A lot of us have been reading comics since we were children. 15 years ago, I was reading Silver Surfer, Ironman, Spiderman, etc. And these were comics much older than me. Ironman pages from the 60's and 70's that my dad still has to this day. (He's a huge Marvel/HULK fan. The reason why I'm into comics today)

A lot of us know comics because we just know them. Its a genuine hobby. Not something we picked up because a few characters got movies. :tongue:

Tony was basically the same guy for 40 years, those movies dropped and dude is damn near invincible now.

I can't think of any other hero whose powers jumped so dramatically.

They gradually kept adding stuff to Supes over the year. Batman within Canon has never really been ODed.

Them movies dropped and Tony is damn near Superman now.

For the record current Iron Man would absolutely wash Batman.

Dude's talking about take Tony out his suit. :lol: that **** is in his bones man.

But the current Iron Man ain't the "real"one to me.

In popularity yes, he is as popular as Superman, thats what comes along with 4 movies and a few video games; but what other top tier comic hero can Stark whoop on besides Batman?

Stark is smart, yes, but he isn't "strong" or "powerful". He isn't cosmic, or even a mutant for that matter. He's a genius. Thats it. He's super smart.

Smart enough to beat Batman...

I don't understand why its a problem that Ironman is getting popular. Sure, he was never the most popular character, but the dude wasn't a scrub. He has always be able to take on Batman. With his jump in character progression over the last few years, he can EASILY take batman out.

But why is that bad? I can name 10 heroes right now who can wipe the floor with Batman, who aren't even popular.

Batman and Superman have never truly OD'ed because they were over exaggerated from the start. Once Batman beat Superman, it was done. He was overrated.

Back
Top Bottom