batman trilogy >..............

mane i feel you, all three flow into eachother like streams to a pond, i liked the first godfatehr but i couldnt get into the other two,with nolan its like the movie makes you think months after seeing it, im still tryna figure inception out all the way

I seriously think Inception is better then every Batman made. But imo.....Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Back To The Future > Batman Trilogy.

Back to the Future, Fong?

Haha, I knew I'd get some crap for that. It's got that 80's nostalgia that I loved as a kid and I seen every movie in the theaters. I thought all the movies were great, even though the 2nd one shined from the rest. Again...that's my opinion. I don't think a movie as goofy as Back 2 The Future would do good in todays time though.

Ok now, I know Batman was dope. Probably the dopest we seen long time, but you're getting a little over excited, there.

Maybe if you're under 25....

Batman begins was nowhere near the level of TDK and TDKR so right there, theres no competition. Ill still take LOTR over Nolans batmans. BTTF and Star wars each had that weak 3rd movie IMO. But you need to chill with the godfather stuff dude

Back
Top Bottom