batman trilogy >..............

Batman begins was nowhere near the level of TDK and TDKR so right there, theres no competition. Ill still take LOTR over Nolans batmans. BTTF and Star wars each had that weak 3rd movie IMO. But you need to chill with the godfather stuff dude
LOTR was fail, all they did was walk, walk, walk, even the trees walked in that f*ckin movie.

Many people are not intellectually sound to understand and fall in amazement with the Godfather. I've heard many people say The Godfather is too complex, it's boring, etc. The Godfather to me is the most beautiful cinematic art piece ever created, it was ahead of its time.
Come on dude, I understood this movie before I even got to high school.  Granted, I picked up on some more subtleties when I watched it again a couple years ago, but I still understood the movie when I was younger.  Aside from a few plot twists, the movie is pretty straight-forward.  Having said that, it's still a classic trilogy.

It's hard to even compare some of these movies, like Godfather, Star Wars, and LOTR to TDK trilogy.  All of those movies are apart of a different genre.  I'm a big fan of Star Wars and Godfather, but I can't get into LOTR at all.  Even then, for me to compare them it would just come down to what I enjoy more...

LOTR was fail, all they did was walk, walk, walk, even the trees walked in that f*ckin movie.

:stoneface:

I hate when simple minded people try to review movies. Thats like saying all they did in the Godfather was talk.

Back
Top Bottom