Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

That black/dominican is super corny now.

People need to do research and see that everyone has either a lil black or European in em.

Im mexican/pordarican.

Tbey got parts in mexico where theres just blacks, same as puerto rico.

I will say he says that he is dark skinned, just don't slip and say black. Da semantics and identity politics aren't negatives when it's about him.

When the police see him they refer to him as Dominican :nthat:

only time ive ever seen outrage is when "all live matters" is said within a earshot of BLM...to da bewilderment of da general public not caught up in da politics.

View media item 2104747
Dominican lives matter...

:nthat:

I don't understand those who keep antagonizing the sentiments of those minorities who don't sympathize with dead cops , somehow want them to carry even more grief and fight more battles than they cant emotionally handle.

How can we sympathize when we see one of our own killed or mistreated on the reg? Minorities in this country and in any society are by default more logical and reasonable becuase to be oppressed is to build strength morally in order to survive the constant battle to be taken serious.

Last edited:
I've never had chills when watching interview until this one.

I still don't agree with his stance on homosexuality though.

Last edited:

That black cop with the goatee is REALLY toxic, man.

He continues this black on black crime rhetoric that's legit cementing it in middle America's heads.

This dude is dangerous.

I legit hate that dude
mad.gif

yall talking about the fool that wore the cowboy hat on fox news a while back?

This guy. He probably hates black keys on a piano
mean.gif
Exactly who I thought it was smh.

Speaking of cops lives matter.. A coworker of mine approached me and another coworker about a cops lives matter billboard he saw out in New Orleans over the weekend.. Dude had the biggest smile like Im supposed to be jumping for joy.  I told him thats some petty ****.. They both looked at me like I was trippin.  I followed it up with "let me know when they get put through slavery, lied stripped beaten and robbed, then forced into more systematic racism.. "  

As soon as I said that I felt their discomfort being white suburban raised guys who dont understood how it feels to be black.  I followed up by discussing how all of this was just causing division and we won't get any better until we stop the hate. 

Last edited:
I'm afraid it would end in too many fights and legal problems for me. I'm not good at dealing with disrespect.

I had a white coworker say some racist *** **** to me about black folks thinking that since I'm brown, I wouldn't get offended.

Had to remind him that I'm brown and grew up in the hood. Their struggle is the same as my struggle. I relate to their problems a lot more than I will ever relate to his white privilege.

Last edited:
They test certain black folks the same way too. Some of them go along with it thinking they're better than the rest of us.

See mainstream America always makes stuff black and white because they know the other races aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them.
But truth be told these cops out here whoopin everybody.
Seen several videos of white cops going overboard and body slamming white women.
White cop down here whooped a pregnant white chick and didn't get no flack from nobody.

Only problem is they think it's okay to kill us at the drop of a dime :smh:

Back
Top Bottom