Baton Rouge - 3 police killed, 7 shot

I'm afraid it would end in too many fights and legal problems for me. I'm not good at dealing with disrespect.

This is my issue. It catches those types off guard, expecting some sort of unintelligible, subservient response. Pretty much told my boss to get the **** outta my face when we had this convo the other day, I gotta chill.

Last edited:
See mainstream America always makes stuff black and white because they know the other races aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them.
But truth be told these cops out here whoopin everybody.
Seen several videos of white cops going overboard and body slamming white women.
White cop down here whooped a pregnant white chick and didn't get no flack from nobody.

Only problem is they think it's okay to kill us at the drop of a dime :smh:

Did you see that one in Austin where he slammed ole girl face first into the cement in front if her daughter?

I had a white coworker say some racist *** **** to me about black folks thinking that since I'm brown, I wouldn't get offended.

Had to remind him that I'm brown and grew up in the hood. Their struggle is the same as my struggle. I relate to their problems a lot more than I will ever relate to his white privilege.

And thats the thing, whenever they kill us it doesnt make the news.

No matter how young or old, its not reported in the media, theres nothing being done for us either.

We get treated the same, but i will say i think blacks get it a lil worse.

The media narrates what they want people to think, that this is ONLY a black vs white world, and its not.

We get looked at as illegals, not just someone that fits a description. They hate us just as much.

Last edited:
Did you see that one in Austin where he slammed ole girl face first into the cement in front if her daughter?
Naw but I'm gone look it up once I get home.
She got body slammed.
Sandra Bland got murdered.

And that right there is the problem we have with the cops in plain English, and the visuals are in high definition.
Making it seem like we be makin this crap up.
Nizzle ain't got time to be beating his self up and blaming the cops.
And I sure as hell ain't tryin to take 4 in the torso for a bogus tail light violation.
Punk asss media keep spinnin that animal rhetoric like we some idiots

I had a white coworker say some racist *** **** to me about black folks thinking that since I'm brown, I wouldn't get offended.

Had to remind him that I'm brown and grew up in the hood. Their struggle is the same as my struggle. I relate to their problems a lot more than I will ever relate to his white privilege.
He must have thought you were ninjahood.

saw this article on reddit . dont know if this has been posted. 

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...artially-paralyzed-indian-grandfather-n573806

then we wonder why people target police.

yeah. i feel no sympathy for cops that get killed..... 

Jesus Christ man, this was clear cut, how can there not be enough reasonable doubt here?

I said it before but to reiterate, it is career suicide for prosecutors who convict or even take police officers to trial. An aspect of the blue wall of silence that is rarely discussed is how police officers, detectives specifically, interact and cooperate with prosecutors who attempt to hold one of their own accountable in a court of law. We know cops who speak out against other cops are outcast, but so are the attorneys. There is a massive conflict of interest when it comes to charging and trying cops. They depend on law enforcement to compile evidence and build solid cases against criminals. If they alienate themselves from these people they will have a very tough time doing their job effectively going forward. Prosecutors career objectives include racking up man years and having the highest possible conviction rate so that they may go on to work with top private law firms and actually have a chance at paying off massive law school debt. Cops can directly affect the performance metrics of prosecutors and essentially ruin any chance at upward career mobility. This conflict of interest needs to be addressed if we are ever going to see cops held accoutable for theses deaths and brutality that happens daily.

The dallas police chief said we should teach our children to become police officers to affect change. We need to teach our children to become lawyers and work for the city/state. People wanna sacrifice their life to take out some random officers, sacrificing your career to do it in a court of law is a better alternative.

Last edited:
Already told my kids they are going to law school.
Told my daughter she is going to be a judge.
Only way to break out is from within.

"Someone's actually shooting"??? What is that supposed to mean?
I really need to stay off Facebook when I'm bored

I asked the same question , and all I got is if you cooperate you'll be ok. Def not arguing anymore with people I don't know .

I really need to stay off Facebook when boredom strikes

This Is Corny, Acting Like Its Not The Cops Purpose To Protect People From Getting Clapped At & Tryna Make It As Tho They're Heroic For Saving Black Lives That Are Protesting The Fact That They Protect Fellow Officers Who OFF Black People & Get Away With It :smh:

I said it before but to reiterate, it is career suicide for prosecutors who convict or even take police officers to trial. An aspect of the blue wall of silence that is rarely discussed is how police officers, detectives specifically, interact and cooperate with prosecutors who attempt to hold one of their own accountable in a court of law. We know cops who speak out against other cops are outcast, but so are the attorneys. There is a massive conflict of interest when it comes to charging and trying cops. They depend on law enforcement to compile evidence and build solid cases against criminals. If they alienate themselves from these people they will have a very tough time doing their job effectively going forward. Prosecutors career objectives include racking up man years and having the highest possible conviction rate so that they may go on to work with top private law firms and actually have a chance at paying off massive law school debt. Cops can directly affect the performance metrics of prosecutors and essentially ruin any chance at upward career mobility. This conflict of interest needs to be addressed if we are ever going to see cops held accoutable for theses deaths and brutality that happens daily.

The dallas police chief said we should teach our children to become police officers to affect change. We need to teach our children to become lawyers and work for the city/state. People wanna sacrifice their life to take out some random officers, sacrificing your career to do it in a court of law is a better alternative.

Excellent post.

Like I said, it's systematic, the blue blood **** runs way too deep and the justice system is designed to keep it that way.

Excellent post.

Like I said, it's systematic, the blue blood **** runs way too deep and the justice system is designed to keep it that way.

There needs to be a DAs office that just handles issues related to police misconduct and nothing else. And it needs to pay well. These states attorneys are like the bottom rung of the judicial system. Such an office needs to be a highly desired position and should be near the top rung.

There needs to be a DAs office that just handles issues related to police misconduct and nothing else. And it needs to pay well. These states attorneys are like the bottom rung of the judicial system. Such an office needs to be a highly desired position and should be near the top rung.
Exactly, just how the military has it.

See mainstream America always makes stuff black and white because they know the other races aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them.
But truth be told these cops out here whoopin everybody.
Seen several videos of white cops going overboard and body slamming white women.
White cop down here whooped a pregnant white chick and didn't get no flack from nobody.

Only problem is they think it's okay to kill us at the drop of a dime :smh:

They always ask us why we don't care about All Lives when they are the ones who really don't care.

You never see white folks go against police when they beat/kill one of their own.

I replied to this one comment on youtube (He didn't reply back just deleted his original comment :lol: )

I asked him why don't white people care when they get beat/killed by cops.

Their quick to throw out that stat that white folks get killed more by cops to deflect but aren't the least bit upset. I thought #AllLivesMatter?

I asked why don't any of those gun nuts ever feel any apprehension about militarization of police?

I thought they feared a tyrannical government so much but are perfectly fine with their local PD armed with military weaponry.

What is their guns going to do to some tanks and robot bombs?

They always ask us why we don't care about All Lives when they are the ones who really don't care.

You never see white folks go against police when they beat/kill one of their own.

I replied to this one comment on youtube (He didn't reply back just deleted his original comment :lol: )

I asked him why don't white people care when they get beat/killed by cops.

Their quick to throw out that stat that white folks get killed more by cops to deflect but aren't the least bit upset. I thought #AllLivesMatter?

I asked why don't any of those gun nuts ever feel any apprehension about militarization of police?

I thought they feared a tyrannical government so much but are perfectly fine with their local PD armed with military weaponry.

What is their guns going to do to some tanks and robot bombs?

They love animals though

Complete reform of LE depts as well. The thin blue line is too strong for any opposition right now. Cities are too scared to hire police commissioners other than the status quo. :x

Y'all see the group home worker that got shot trying to get his autistic patient out the stree in Florida ? Dude had his hands up and was laying on the ground and still got shot

Yea check the thread. Its laughable at this point smh

Back
Top Bottom