Battlefield 4: The Thread

yea it seems noone drops ammo or health as much as they did on BF3...Im always asking for the damn stuff...

Anyone else not able to play conquest on PS4?
I'm not able to as well.. everything else works.

I drop down health packs 
pimp.gif

Niiiice. 526 is the longest for me. Tough as hell unless you can counter snipe when they don't see you. I got someone when they were using the bipod, easy target.

Man, as I get used to the new PS3 controller layout after being used to BF3s....now they change the damn layout for PS4 so now I gotta get used to this all over again
you can change it back under controls change them to veteran those are the classic bf layouts.

The default vehicle controls on PS4 are :stoneface: .

I gotta practice more with the Heli flying, but it seems wayy more difficult than with a mouse. Haven't flown a jet, but I assume that's easier with a controller.

Haven't been playing though since Conquest is broken.

so does anyone else get this error when playing battlefield on the ps4

ce-34878-0

It driving me insane, I could be in a middle of a match and all of sudden i get the stupid error and the game crashes.  All my other games work fine and did not crash during the middle of gameplay.   And conquest is not available atm, probably due to server etc etc

so does anyone else get this error when playing battlefield on the ps4

ce-34878-0

It driving me insane, I could be in a middle of a match and all of sudden i get the stupid error and the game crashes.  All my other games work fine and did not crash during the middle of gameplay.   And conquest is not available atm, probably due to server etc etc

Yep that happened to me earlier

Last edited:
Happens to me too, everytime Im doing really good on a map I seem to get that error....I was 34-2 earlier, almost done with the map and get kicked off with that error

Is it a conquest server problem? I'm at my boy's house and he keep getting the same issue and can't get into a game.

Yo why doesn't this game have a party feature like bf3 did?

Was playing bf4 last night and found out there is no party feature..

I also don't understand this commander slot stuff...

Me and my friends had such a hard time trying to find a game we all could join on the same team....

Keep getting this dumb error that kicks me out the game....

Keep getting this error that says my save file is messed up forcing me to have to re download my save file from the cloud...

Cannot join any 64 player match...

And I'm always timing out when trying to join a match...

Constantly lagging out..

Bf3 was way more stable and actually had a party feature!!!!!!

Last edited:
I hate that battlefield has so many issues, I was hoping those issues would stay on PC. BF4 was the one game I was looking forward to for next gen.....

I hate that battlefield has so many issues, I was hoping those issues would stay on PC. BF4 was the one game I was looking forward to for next gen.....

Same here...

I also forgot to mention that just trying to invite someone to a game was so confusing... You have to use the touchpad than scroll to friends and invite and everytime I did that it froze my system and theirs

Does anyone know how to delete a soldier?

I while back I logged on to my homeboys PS3 to play NFS I think and somehow I got a soldier with his user name. Now I see his name whenever I'm on and not my user name. I went to the Battlelog site to disable it but it doesn't seem to work.

How do I invite a friend to my game before selecting the online mode? It seemed so much easier on BF3.

Game keeps crashing now :frown:

Hopefully DICE gets a fix out soon.

It's a new game and new console. Shouldn't be surprised at the problems for you console guys.

Last edited:

How do I invite a friend to my game before selecting the online mode? It seemed so much easier on BF3.
Because it was easier.. Don't know what the hell dice and ea was thinking this time around.
So my best bet is waiting for space to open up on a map my friend is playing and joining? I hope they fix that.
yeah or use the filter and join a game with enough open spaces and hope they make it in

[COLOR=#red]my xbox one couldn't get here soon enough...[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom