Battlefield 4: The Thread

[COLOR=#red]i haven't yet, no. Can you do it through the battle log?

I've been trying to find a 64 man server everyday through the battle log... 0 luck on it. :smh:

Hopefully with all the servers coming with XB1 it'll be quite a few to choose from.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be on tonight...... My psn is KiLLS. When you friend request me just message nt so I know.

[COLOR=#red]Thanks bro, I found it and made a generic one... i might have to spend some time an make that bats symbol... beastly.[/COLOR]

laugh.gif
with my time played I should be a higher level. But I have a habit of sitting at the load out menu after dying until I idle out. Get distracted and just let it sit. The Batman logo ain't too hard it's just a bunch of stretched out circles mainly. Takes a while of adjusting to get it right though.

Picking this up for PS4...never played battlefield before, but need a change from cod :lol:

Last edited:
Picking this up for PS4...never played battlefield before, but need a change from cod
laugh.gif
a tip if you aren't playing TDM focus on the objective instead of trying to kill every person you see. youll level up faster and remember to spot every enemy you see.

That moment when 3 enemies spawn on one enemy in front of your crosshair :pimp:

and the ak5c :x :x :x

Last edited:
Just bought this game yesterday.... First time with the series but I have to exchange it. The game froze on me twice in campaign :stoneface:

a tip if you aren't playing TDM focus on the objective instead of trying to kill every person you see. youll level up faster and remember to spot every enemy you see.
And to add on to this, when you're going for those objectives don't just sprint for it it's not COD lol. You have to actually clear the area before planting an MCOM or it won't end well for you.

Just got PS4 and this game... will be my first BF experience..

Am I in for a long learning curve? lol :/

Or can I just spray and pray like on COD?

Man, as I get used to the new PS3 controller layout after being used to BF3s....now they change the damn layout for PS4 so now I gotta get used to this all over again

Just got PS4 and this game... will be my first BF experience..

Am I in for a long learning curve? lol :/

Or can I just spray and pray like on COD?
Definitely not. Can always tell the COD players on BF by the way they run out in the open and get gunned down. It's not as fast paced as COD and team play is a big factor.

For the learning curve you'll be fine after a few games. Just have the find the right gun and set up your comfy with. Keep in mind unlike COD guns all have different recoil and if you decide to give sniping a try, gravity has an effect in this game and bullets drop over distance.

Last edited:
yea it seems noone drops ammo or health as much as they did on BF3...Im always asking for the damn stuff...

Anyone else not able to play conquest on PS4?

Back
Top Bottom