Battlefield 4: The Thread

Not sure lol...maybe its just getting used to the new control layout. I'm not a fan of holding up and down on the left stick to go forward and reverse. I miss R2/L2 already. I was a beast at flying a chopper in BF3, now I gotta try n get used to the new controls which keep messin me up

select gotta be the dumbest thing ever, not sure what they we're thinking on that part...you gotta press start then go to scoreboard to see kills/deaths/score

Maps are great so far I didn't get to play them all but I like them better than BF3

I added everyone that posted their PSN. Played a little bit with some NTers last night.

Got off to a slow start but once I got the under barrel shotgun attachment and put a long barrel on my assault rifle I was doing work.

I need to work on my aviation skills though. I killed myself so many times
laugh.gif

anyone running on PC? i remember slade wilson was heavy in the bf3 thread. dude was the biggest hacker :lol:

i need to pick up my copy from best buy at the end of the week, then going to binge over the weekend.

I didn't like domination too much in BF3 but I played it earlier and was a lot of fun, too bad noone really plays it...my team won like 10 games in a row, the flood level is fun as hell with domination where everyone just battles on the rooftops.

I didn't like domination too much in BF3 but I played it earlier and was a lot of fun, too bad noone really plays it...my team won like 10 games in a row, the flood level is fun as hell with domination where everyone just battles on the rooftops.

Man I see you on there all day now, lol.. I'm jelly but ain't got the bread for it now. 2 more weeks.

anyone running on PC? i remember slade wilson was heavy in the bf3 thread. dude was the biggest hacker :lol:

i need to pick up my copy from best buy at the end of the week, then going to binge over the weekend.

PC master race checking in. Jk :lol: :tongue: Origin ID: zk1mpls

Downloaded another 600mb of something for BF4 just now. No idea what it's for. So 25GB total for the game so far. :x

yeah slade. i think dude got banned and changed his handle iirc (stupidhackers was it now?) :lol:

[table][tr][td]NT[/td][td]PSN[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hennessy[/td][td]kjbaron89[/td][/tr][tr][td]Birdman4284[/td][td]birdman4284[/td][/tr][tr][td]SteelCity412[/td][td]Pentheon[/td][/tr][tr][td]JosephSKC[/td][td]BigBaby913[/td][/tr][tr][td]Adrian1221[/td][td]adrian1221[/td][/tr][/table]
I will update and post this list for PS3 players every few pages. If you would like to be added to the list just post your PSN and you will included in the next list I post. Looking forward to playing with my fellow NTers
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I heard something about a problem with the mandatory install on the 360. Supposedly you can't use usb storage...can anyone clarify this for me?

[COLOR=#red]^ been watchin...

so sick man... US up 1 game.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom