Battlefield 4: The Thread

not planning on buying this anytime soon (gta:wow: has my full attention right now) but MY GOD... that vid really got me hyped for this game... is it out already? :nerd:

Game's been out since the 29th, fam.
not planning on buying this anytime soon (gta:wow: has my full attention right now) but MY GOD... that vid really got me hyped for this game... is it out already? :nerd:

Just finished a 78-minute Obliteration round on the flood map. :x

Last edited:
Game's been out since the 29th, fam.

Just finished a 78-minute Obliteration round on the flood map. :x

That's without a time limit right?

Most of my games on BF3 lasted 15-20 minutes. Which isn't bad, considering I mostly played Rush and you have to play one round of offense and defense.

Compared to 5-10 CoD matches, which is more of an arcade type shooter.

Last edited:
^ Well, it was a 64 man match. :lol: Was rather close as well. Yup, kinda weird that there wasn't a time limit on that server. Quite a challenge getting the bomb across... can't go out on the paths without getting shot in seconds. :x

Good matches today... especially on the HC servers. A 500 ticket squad deathmatch went down the wire (under 10 kills difference in the dying seconds).

Edit: Most rush rounds last under 10 minutes lately. Teams have been buns on the offensive/playing the objective :lol:

Hopping on BF4 PC right now... getting a few rounds in then calling it a night.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Commander Mode... Taking a bit longer than anticipated to get to level 10 for this one. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Was just getting some run in... I really hate when people don't ptfo...

anyone wanna get run in I'll be on in another half hour...

Xbox.. roger e3
[/COLOR]

Game has an 87 on metacritic so far. They say the single-player is forgettable but, its multi-player is where it shines and getting alot of attention.

Game has an 87 on metacritic so far. They say the single-player is forgettable but, its multi-player is where it shines and getting alot of attention.
yeah the only reason i played single player it because it unlocks weapons for multiplayer.

the game has been pretty unplayable on PC for me. im getting that dreaded divx error :frown:

DivX error? Do you mean DirectX? If it's the latter. Try updating your graphics card's drivers. Or try a repair install.

When is the Co-Op for this coming out?

I don't think there's a Co-op mode for this one. There's a "Missions" tab on Battlelog, but I haven't tried it yet.

Yup, the campaign storyline is yet another cliche and is a forgettable one, but you might want to try it out, since you can unlock some weapons for the multiplayer there. I unlocked a couple of weapons and knives (yes, knives) from there. The M249 is just :pimp: Lots of different weapons in the game now, compared to BF3... sweet.

yeah the only reason i played single player it because it unlocks weapons for multiplayer.
Basically this.

Man, I forgot to install this game on my SSD. Just did a system reformat recently, too. :lol: *facepalm*

Last edited:
SP has never been Battlefield's main focus, so that's coo with me.

I just cancelled my Ghosts (360) pre order so I'll probably pick this up for PC sometime this week.

PGxjGzO.png

:lol:

the game has been pretty unplayable on PC for me. im getting that dreaded divx error :frown:

DivX error? Do you mean DirectX? If it's the latter. Try updating your graphics card's drivers. Or try a repair install.

yeah the directx error. before i installed i updated my graphics driver, now my driver crashes browsing the internet :smh:

theres a huge thread about it on the EA forums

Right now battlepacks are glitched. Everytime I start a game I unlock all the packs that I previously unlocked. You can start a match and quit over and over until it's patched.

Right now battlepacks are glitched. Everytime I start a game I unlock all the packs that I previously unlocked. You can start a match and quit over and over until it's patched.
Pretty sure the stuff goes away once you leave though. I opened a few and one had the bowie knife and some camos all of which are now gone. I could be wrong but I can only speak on my experience.

I take back what I said about the battlepacks. The items I got from glitched packs disappeared for a while and then they all popped back up as unlocked a few games later. Tons of weapon camos unlocked now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom