BBQ/SMOKING

smoked mac n cheese
eek.gif

how does that taste in comparison to oven cooked
Umpteen times better my friend.  Just like wood fired pizza tastes much better than a regular oven pizza.  Believe me, you'll love it. 

yeah i almost threw a home run inn on the grill after reading the box but didnt... i kinda want both now
Try it man.  You can cook some bacon on a pan and chop it then add it to the Mac as well.  That's what I do and it's a major hit at all my gatherings. 

So Rambo when is the NT summit being held at your place????

Plz respond.

Good luck 6 rings, I'm having a smoked one today aswell, but I'm not doing it. I'm excited!

Last edited:
If I had the space I would homeboy.   However let me know, I'll be happy to provide the BBQ.   BBQ is my #1 passion.

Last edited:
On the left side is a tin foil pan with water and orange peels to create moisture

On the right side are charcoals and a few pieces of wood chunks. Wood is for some good smokes!

This website is a GREAT resource man. I learned alot. 2 years ago I knew NOTHING about grilling

Grilling technique: The importance of 2-zone and indirect grilling http://amazingribs.com/tips_and_technique/2-zone_indirect_cooking.html

Aint u a health nut. ..u eat da skin?

Ima try that btw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom