Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

I'm curious, how come when you walk into the store none of the sale associate ever mention anything about this vip member only sale?

I'm curious, how come when you walk into the store none of the sale associate ever mention anything about this vip member only sale?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

has anyone gotten any luck on the foams?

ive seen a couple dudes in the foamposite post say they got to use it. it all depends on the store. some stores are beggin for a sale while others on that ego trip.

the shoe stores around my way are like ghost towns and are usually manned by one employee a shift lol

it also is a plus if you buy regularly from them.

ive seen a couple dudes in the foamposite post say they got to use it. it all depends on the store. some stores are beggin for a sale while others on that ego trip.

the shoe stores around my way are like ghost towns and are usually manned by one employee a shift lol

it also is a plus if you buy regularly from them.

i did. $180 and change after tax 
pimp.gif

first i went on the day they were release, thinking they were gonna sell out, and they didn't let me use it. a week later i went to a different footlocker and they let me use the coupon. so i bought another pair and returned the first pair i bought the next day. 

i did. $180 and change after tax 
pimp.gif

first i went on the day they were release, thinking they were gonna sell out, and they didn't let me use it. a week later i went to a different footlocker and they let me use the coupon. so i bought another pair and returned the first pair i bought the next day. 

Back
Top Bottom