Be on the look out for Footlocek coupon Ends 9/12

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Went to my local FL, couldn't print out the coupon and the lady told me I had to have a card. Told her I needed some shoe cleaner and she pulled out a coupon from behind the register and scanned it. Hey whatever works. Thanks again to the OP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Works every time.   Even when they have those F&F sales, some things that are not excluded may be excluded by the store's manager, unless you buy a shoe cleaner. 

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Went to my local FL, couldn't print out the coupon and the lady told me I had to have a card. Told her I needed some shoe cleaner and she pulled out a coupon from behind the register and scanned it. Hey whatever works. Thanks again to the OP.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Works every time.   Even when they have those F&F sales, some things that are not excluded may be excluded by the store's manager, unless you buy a shoe cleaner. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I'm getting ready to head out to my local footlocker to scooped up either the..

Oreos VIs or White Varsity Red VIs or Kobe Vs or LeBron VIIs..

I haven't decided yet..

I personally would go with the Varsity Red VI's, just because at the price they are now at footlocker, they will be gone withing weeks.

I did copped the varsity red VIs..luckly they had them in my size!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I'm getting ready to head out to my local footlocker to scooped up either the..

Oreos VIs or White Varsity Red VIs or Kobe Vs or LeBron VIIs..

I haven't decided yet..

I personally would go with the Varsity Red VI's, just because at the price they are now at footlocker, they will be gone withing weeks.

I did copped the varsity red VIs..luckly they had them in my size!!

Damn. Just bought a pair of LunarGlide+2 for $100 today (great shoes BTW).

Had the Oreos for $120 at Footlocker. Was tempted. Now, with this coupon and reading some good words about the quality of the shoe I may go back to cop...

Damn. Just bought a pair of LunarGlide+2 for $100 today (great shoes BTW).

Had the Oreos for $120 at Footlocker. Was tempted. Now, with this coupon and reading some good words about the quality of the shoe I may go back to cop...

No luck with the photo blues anywhere.  I guess everyone is pretty informed on not letting the coupon go with new releases. 

No luck with the photo blues anywhere.  I guess everyone is pretty informed on not letting the coupon go with new releases. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

does anyone know if footlocker will allow you to use the coupon on the nike+ accessories like the nike+ ipod kit?
I would think so, but it would best to call our local FTL and ask

SALE ENDS SUNDAY

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

does anyone know if footlocker will allow you to use the coupon on the nike+ accessories like the nike+ ipod kit?
I would think so, but it would best to call our local FTL and ask

SALE ENDS SUNDAY

Back
Top Bottom