Beanie Sigel Shot AKA JayZ vs Nas Beauty Contest vol. 2014

:lol: :lol: :lol: at the contrast between the first and last page of this thread. thread starts out with dudes commenting on beans, and then someone throws a chair into the crowd and now dudes are arguing over who looks better, jay or nas.

Who's saying anything about sexual desire tho we talking looks here

#ntextremes
My manz you asked me to explain why Jay-Z was more physically appealing than Nas and I can see no other explanation for anyone ever asking me this question besides some desire to seek affirmation for one's sexual preference for one over the other

I have no desire nor incentive to answer your question or provide any such explanation and I never will

Last edited:
This is why I love nT [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My manz you asked me to explain why Jay-Z was more physically appealing than Nas and I can see no other explanation for anyone ever asking me this question besides some desire to seek affirmation for one's sexual preference for one over the other

I have no desire nor incentive to answer your question or provide any such explanation and I never will

You never looked at a fitness mag and said yeah he looks good nothing wrong with that fam. Be comfortable in your skin bru is all I am saying

Bruh you wildin is you trying to say Kelis can see Beyonce. Plussss

Brah, B outchea making millions and winning Grammies

Kelis on Youtube, cooking up some struggle jerk chicken

Why you throwing out money and Grammies some of the most hidious women are millionaires and billionaires and some other ugly ducks have won Grammies.

Beyoncé and her photoshop self has yall blinded.

Beanie Sigel vs Jadakiss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jay vs. Nas

#fax
Oh you mean the ***** who gotta sound like a bald eagle getting shot out the sky on every song?
Why you throwing out money and Grammies some of the most hidious women are millionaires and billionaires and some other ugly ducks have won Grammies.

Beyoncé and her photoshop self has yall blinded.
Come on son why you taking this to the heart? It's all jokes slime

You 4eva rest under ********, dirt, lies and leaves,
I do ********, dirt, tell lies, then leave,
look in my eyes, realize its Beanz
****** wanna despise the team,
til i play head coach and strait up divide they team
trade they manz for some pies n a couple em thangs,
to the bull--- ugh..... *************!

Last edited:
Beanie Sigel gets shot, a thread is created about it and he gets overshadowed by Jay-Z vs NaS talk. The irony [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

What's wrong with having money and being normal. Keli cook on YouTube OK. But that isn't aging she is broke. She just being normal. Probably tired of spotlight

I follow trick daddy dude can cook and show his meals. Dude still got cars and live in a big house. I'm sure he still got money if he can cook buffets of crab steak and shrimp everyday something I'm sure you cannot do

Last edited:

What's wrong with having money and being normal. Keli cook on YouTube OK. But that isn't aging she is broke. She just being normal. Probably tired of spotlight

I follow trick daddy dude can cook and show his meals. Dude still got cars and live in a big house. I'm sure he still got money if he can cook buffets of crab steak and shrimp everyday something I'm sure you cannot do

You are truly a one stop shop for useless post, on all matters of importance

Wait, now you want me to see more of my selfies?

I'm not sure where you're going with this.
But, I'm starting to get a bit uncomfortable.

I am more uncomfortable about you getting the attention you always want and not liking it. This is not the whatcanisay from nt I know

Back
Top Bottom