Beanie Sigel Shot AKA JayZ vs Nas Beauty Contest vol. 2014

jay-z-press-conference.png

Is this a PS or what's th backstory? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man that was almost hard to watch. :smh: :rofl:

Freeway my dude too and in his own damn city.

Someone yells "Freeway get in there" and everybody on stage unanimously killed that noise quick. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nas a good looking brother man idk why some of these insecure *** dudes feel ashamed to admit that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nas a good looking brother man idk why some of these insecure *** dudes feel ashamed to admit that.

That's what I'm saying :smh:

Cats is so scared to be called homosexual now a days that they can't even state facts. We not asking you to kiss a man b, we asking you to tell the truth, nahmean?

Yeah.. Nas looks really cool..

Jayz looks like a lame... clothes dont even matter when someone looks like that........

lmao... Never seen that freeway pic...

Are you a female, bro?

I feel the sincerity through the text...

You are so scared of what others think

Free yourself my dude. Others have, you are

More Of a man once you free yourself from

homophobia

Last edited:
Jayz looks like a lame... clothes dont even matter when someone looks like that.

That's what I'm saying, B

Like forreal forreal, Jay has some type of potential. He can def put a lil something together if he tried. But it's like yo, pa forreal forreal, clean ya hair up, grow it out, get a dark caesar, KEEP YA HAIRLINE CRISP. Moisturize ya skin with some anti aging cream. Like c'mon fam, sexy yaself up, B

Last edited:
It just seems jay doesn't really take care of himself, dude lives like a rich old white man, doesn't really watch his diet or excercise

Last edited:
It just seems jay doesn't really take care of himself, dude lives like a rich old white man, doesn't really watch his diet or excercise

Facts.. Folks (in general) need to realize that your body is your temple. The things you do when your young affect how you look when you're old.

I'm pretty sure that Jay isn't god body like Nas though. And I'm sure Nas don't eat pork. That pork will put an extra 5 years of age on ya face

Back
Top Bottom