Beats by Dre Touring Yay or Nay??

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

they sound amazing but i went though 2 pairs in 6 months and im not even hard on my stuff. my friends had similar experiences.

why did you have to go through 2 pairs? What happened. If im droppin 150 on earphones they better last a year

the ear buds broke off twice.
Next time invest in a quality product
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

they sound amazing but i went though 2 pairs in 6 months and im not even hard on my stuff. my friends had similar experiences.

why did you have to go through 2 pairs? What happened. If im droppin 150 on earphones they better last a year

the ear buds broke off twice.
Next time invest in a quality product
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I own a pair of Tours that I got as a bday present in May. I just sent them back to Monster because the left earbud stopped working. I've never had a pairof Bose or Senewhatever but the overall sound quality is great. People expect an in ear bud to sound like a a pair of studio headphones which is not what inear are made for. I like mine very much and I especially like the durability of the cord and how it never tangles. Are there better ones, yes. But if you wantan opinion from someone who actually owns a pair and uses them daily then I say they are great. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by herman818

I own a pair of Tours that I got as a bday present in May. I just sent them back to Monster because the left earbud stopped working. I've never had a pair of Bose or Senewhatever but the overall sound quality is great. People expect an in ear bud to sound like a a pair of studio headphones which is not what in ear are made for. I like mine very much and I especially like the durability of the cord and how it never tangles. Are there better ones, yes. But if you want an opinion from someone who actually owns a pair and uses them daily then I say they are great. Hope this helps.
You are sadly sadly mistaken....

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Play "the matrix" by black milk. If it sounds crisp on the dre beats then im sold

listening to it now
pimp.gif
dope song. btw sound pretty crisp to me

im sold

good choice my friend. make sure you check your local pawn shop first. i got my beats for 200
pimp.gif

I own a pair of Tours that I got as a bday present in May. I just sent them back to Monster because the left earbud stopped working. I've never had a pair of Bose or Senewhatever but the overall sound quality is great. People expect an in ear bud to sound like a a pair of studio headphones which is not what in ear are made for. I like mine very much and I especially like the durability of the cord and how it never tangles. Are there better ones, yes. But if you want an opinion from someone who actually owns a pair and uses them daily then I say they are great. Hope this helps.

no hes actually right, ear buds will never come close to over ear studio headphones. that said the tours sounded amazing they just broke twice, if they weremore durable then i would absolutely endorse them. they are the best ear buds ive ever tried besides some seinheissers i used before. if i had another $150 todrop on headphones i'd absolutely do it again.

i guarantee monday night has never really used a pair of beats. dude sounds like dre smashed his mother or something.. it's not that serious. theseheadphones are of quality and worth the money i spent.

no hes actually right, ear buds will never come close to over ear studio headphones. that said the tours sounded amazing they just broke twice, if they were more durable then i would absolutely endorse them. they are the best ear buds ive ever tried besides some seinheissers i used before. if i had another $150 to drop on headphones i'd absolutely do it again.
There are plenty of iem's that will !@+! all over some studio headphones..

mayor if u were u, i would read this

http://www.head-fi.org/fo...out-v-3-progress-450407/

REAL iem's not that cheap *+!+ that cost 200+ because it's marketed by a producer...

why all the hate?
Que?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i guarantee monday night has never really used a pair of beats. dude sounds like dre smashed his mother or something.. it's not that serious. these headphones are of quality and worth the money i spent.

You corny, b..

why would i comment on a headphone i've never heard? For the money, there are way better options out there. The audio-technica ath-a900 being one

Lets also add to the fact that ipods can't fully drive over the ear headphones so they'd be a waste of money anyway..

Mayor you need to invest in some iem's

Monday,

Since you seem to know alot about in-ear headphones, what are the best quality ones that I can get for no more than $200??? I've been looking for a nicepair but there are so many options out there to choose from. Thanks alot.

MMN, sounds passionate about the quality of earphones.. Imma look into the iem joints. Good looking. I might cop both and do a review video

no hes actually right, ear buds will never come close to over ear studio headphones. that said the tours sounded amazing they just broke twice, if they were more durable then i would absolutely endorse them. they are the best ear buds ive ever tried besides some seinheissers i used before. if i had another $150 to drop on headphones i'd absolutely do it again.
There are plenty of iem's that will !@+! all over some studio headphones..

mayor if u were u, i would read this

http://www.head-fi.org/fo...out-v-3-progress-450407/

REAL iem's not that cheap *+!+ that cost 200+ because it's marketed by a producer...

why all the hate?
Que?

i guarantee monday night has never really used a pair of beats. dude sounds like dre smashed his mother or something.. it's not that serious. these headphones are of quality and worth the money i spent.

You corny, b..

why would i comment on a headphone i've never heard? For the money, there are way better options out there. The audio-technica ath-a900 being one

Lets also add to the fact that ipods can't fully drive over the ear headphones so they'd be a waste of money anyway..

Mayor you need to invest in some iem's
the over the head headphones are studio headphones...for the studio. i don't even bring mine out the crib and i haven't heard a pair ofheadphones for 300 better than the beats yet.

like i said why are you hating on these headphones soo much MMN? if you think these headphones are trash, then i think your way to anal about audio quality.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Monday,

Since you seem to know alot about in-ear headphones, what are the best quality ones that I can get for no more than $200??? I've been looking for a nice pair but there are so many options out there to choose from. Thanks alot.
Atrio m5

Review
http://www.anythingbutipo...s-atrio-m5-m8-review.php

MMN, sounds passionate about the quality of earphones.. Imma look into the iem joints. Good looking. I might cop both and do a review video

Hit up
www.head-fi.org

you'll find alot more info there..

the over the head headphones are studio headphones...for the studio. i don't even bring mine out the crib and i haven't heard a pair of headphones for 300 better than the beats yet.

Well, if you haven't heard anything else then i can't blame you..

like i said why are you hating on these headphones soo much MMN? if you think these headphones are trash, then i think your way to anal about audio quality.
I should be if i'm spending 200+

ok i agree it is pricey but lets not talk about the price just the quality. what do you think then?

I learned a long time ago to not go against MondayNight. If you can't beat em, join em.
pimp.gif

I LIKE THE BEATS, but they really aren't the best for the price. They aren't TRASH, but theres better options IMO. My Sony MDR NC-60's were what Igot instead of the Beats Studios. I absolutely love them. They were only $150. Steep for headphones, but for me, they get the job DONE. If you got $300 tospend and wanna look cool, by all means Beats are for you.

Hell, I can't wait for the Solos.
pimp.gif
Check out my thread. Beats threads trashing tonight.
eek.gif

ok i agree it is pricey but lets not talk about the price just the quality. what do you think then?
I've got to test both the iem and the full sized since i got them as presents..

the iems were "decent" they had better bass extension and got lower than my denon c55k1's(50 dollar iem) the mids weren't there AT ALL...andthe highs were harsh and fatigued my ears quickly...i would price them around 45-50..they are not worth the 175-200 they're going for....

The full sized were ok...bass was muddy, the mids were meh..and the highs were way too harsh..i'd price those @ around 35-40...

the full sized sounded alrite on rap and r&b, but they couldn't keep up with fast music such as trance and techno..i feel if you're gonna pay200-250 for some headphones then they should sound amazing with whatever music you throw @ them.

the iems were "decent" they had better bass extension and got lower than my denon c55k1's(50 dollar iem) the mids weren't there AT ALL...and the highs were harsh and fatigued my ears quickly...i would price them around 45-50..they are not worth the 175-200 they're going for....

The full sized were ok...bass was muddy, the mids were meh..and the highs were way too harsh..i'd price those @ around 35-40...

the full sized sounded alrite on rap and r&b, but they couldn't keep up with fast music such as trance and techno..i feel if you're gonna pay 200-250 for some headphones then they should sound amazing with whatever music you throw @ them.

grin.gif
i guess you win this one MMN lol. i guess i only think they are good because they are the ONLY high quality headphones ive ever owned. and i only listento Rap/r&b i just dont think they are as bad as they are making it out to be

You got to be careful. My first pair broke with in a month and my replacement pair i've had for another month are already braking in threeplaces.

the iems were "decent" they had better bass extension and got lower than my denon c55k1's(50 dollar iem) the mids weren't there AT ALL...and the highs were harsh and fatigued my ears quickly...i would price them around 45-50..they are not worth the 175-200 they're going for....

the full sized sounded alrite on rap and r&b, but they couldn't keep up with fast music such as trance and techno..i feel if you're gonna pay 200-250 for some headphones then they should sound amazing with whatever music you throw @ them.

grin.gif
i guess you win this one MMN lol. i guess i only think they are good because they are the ONLY high quality headphones ive ever owned. and i only listen to Rap/r&b i just dont think they are as bad as they are making it out to be
win?
laugh.gif
I wasn't tryin' to win an argument..i'mjust tryin' to put y'all on..

Back
Top Bottom