Because "I am that Dude" ISN'T That Dude, No butt pics, FRONT SIDE ONLY! Miami! I Dj! Let's GO!!

So that thread got locked but the "____ women appreciation" threads didn't? Not saying they should but it makes no sense. Maybe "that person" (not saying any names so it don't get reported) doesn't like females

Originally Posted by reeeem0

JonnyBlazeNyc wrote:
b641y.png

pimp.gif

only one worth mentioning

word.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

I AM THAT DUDE snitched and got the old thread locked huh?

seriously guy get a life

exactly the thread didnt affect his life one bit, but he just wanted to ruin it for everyone else who liked the thread....Alex was getting exposure, people were learning about party spots in miami, and plus there were good looking girls in bikinis for icing on the cake, if he didnt like the thread he could have just not clicked on it, its that simple

roll.gif
@ this dude getting that thread locked.

Way to blackball yourself from NT

I feel bad for 'Its That Dude', because later down the road there will be a few people that  are going to mistakenly think it was him who ruined a great thread.
laugh.gif

Blackballed
laugh.gif
It's the internet bro. It's totally not that serious. But if it is, 3502 East Gore Blvd, Apt 8302, Lawton Ok 73501, ask for Dennis.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

exactly the thread didnt affect his life one bit, but he just wanted to ruin it for everyone else who liked the thread....Alex was getting exposure, people were learning about party spots in miami, and plus there were good looking girls in bikinis for icing on the cake, if he didnt like the thread he could have just not clicked on it, its that simple

roll.gif

I feel bad for 'Its That Dude', because later down the road there will be a few people that  are going to mistakenly think it was him who ruined a great thread.
laugh.gif

Blackballed
laugh.gif
It's the internet bro. It's totally not that serious. But if it is, 3502 East Gore Blvd, Apt 8302, Lawton Ok 73501, ask for Dennis.
From Oklahoma, that explains a bunch 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Blackballed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey JohnnyBlaze did they tell you like what place you came in that competition?

I know you said you didn't win, but did you what place did you come in for the voting process and how big was the margin of victory from 1st to 2nd place?

I'm not saying I am going to fight anybody. We can hash it out linguistically, over some tea or something. No threats. I'm not bout that violence life.

I'm not saying I am going to fight anybody. We can hash it out linguistically, over some tea or something. No threats. I'm not bout that violence life.

I'm not happy about the thread getting locked (it was golden), but this statement is respectable in my eyes.
So, props... kind of.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Blackballed
laugh.gif

Angry letter sent informing you that the internet is serious business.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey JohnnyBlaze did they tell you like what place you came in that competition?

I know you said you didn't win, but did you what place did you come in for the voting process and how big was the margin of victory from 1st to 2nd place?
They don't release the results unfortunately man!
iQ1Wp.png

Just off title I thought this and the other thread was calling out Its That Dude by the rest of the impostors
laugh.gif

I guess my question to you is why report the thread at all. If that many people were enjoying it then why take away their enjoyment? I have no problem with you, and if you do make it down to Miami my offer stands, however I find it odd what you did.
J7cdY.png
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom