***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

Tha War Angel‏@Invasion187

RUMOUR: 50 Cent ft. Chris Brown & Meek Mill. If true MMG takes 3 L's in one week.

Tha War Angel‏@Invasion187

@davidyerman from a slightly reliable source who announced a track before it was officially announced, so we will c.

http://twitter.com/invasion187

:nerd:

Addressing one at a time. This Ross & Jeezy **** is beyond corny, both them dudes need to drop that silly ****. I honestly think both of them are soft to their core.

If Gunplay did in fact get jumped he handled his business with giving dude the beats, not sure what saved him but whoever that was should thank god for the miracle that was given to him.

drama extra corny for that radio drop.."Stay safe Atlanta"..serious b
Im sure neither will drop a "diss" track anytime in the near future
What rappers actually fight? besides roy jones lol, game/maino, and cats like slim dunkin rip
whoever recorded that video is a sucka..recording is cool but the commentary in the first couple seconds he said the infamous words "worldstar"

50 is cool with meek mill tho he said he almost signed him to gunit but it didnt work out, spoke high of him in one of his radio interviews a few months ago

completely forgot this song existed!!! so so ice cold! TRICK!!!

"up early in the morning, dressed in black......erry morning i get dressed in black!" :pimp:

Just about every artist has a spot in Atlanta.
atlanta got struck really bad with real estate fraud , which made it tough for the middle class
but for a rapper with 1 mill cash you can essentially move into a 4 million dollar home
You'd be surprised how many athletes from other cities have homes out here too. 

I won't give names, but I have a friend who works for comcast and I want to say that there are literally dozens of dudes who don't aren't from atlanta, don't play for any atlanta teams, or never have played for atlanta teams and STILL shack up down here. 

People are sleeping on the south. 

Hmmm, makes sense. i was baffled when I found out Bizarre from D12 has a house in Atlanta :lol:

2012: the year of the game being so thirsty for beef that any confrontation gets blown out of proportion.

Pusha vs. Wayne

Cole vs. Diggy

Drake vs. Common

Drake vs. Chris Brown

ASAP Rocky vs. SGP

Nothing will come of this

I don't know why people think we will get anything close to Nas/Jay or Big/Pac ever again

Just about every artist has a spot in Atlanta.
atlanta got struck really bad with real estate fraud , which made it tough for the middle class
but for a rapper with 1 mill cash you can essentially move into a 4 million dollar home
You'd be surprised how many athletes from other cities have homes out here too. 

I won't give names, but I have a friend who works for comcast and I want to say that there are literally dozens of dudes who don't aren't from atlanta, don't play for any atlanta teams, or never have played for atlanta teams and STILL shack up down here. 

People are sleeping on the south. 
Nah not really cats been copping houses down south cause they cheaper than the same stuff in the NE/West.

"they jumped him and he still beat his a__ , why is he getting arrested?"
i bet thats gonna be a skit or intro on his next mixtape, lol
roll.gif

2012: the year of the game being so thirsty for beef that any confrontation gets blown out of proportion.​

Pusha vs. Wayne​

Cole vs. Diggy​

Drake vs. Common​

Drake vs. Chris Brown​

ASAP Rocky vs. SGP​

Nothing will come of this​

I don't know why people think we will get anything close to Nas/Jay or Big/Pac ever again​

Man those beefs make Chingy vs Nelly look like prison gang race riots :lol:

as confirmed by the TMZ video, like i said in my eariler post, Ross has been stepping to all his beef at these award shows. I think the first one was the 50 cent beef.

as confirmed by the TMZ video, like i said in my eariler post, Ross has been stepping to all his beef at these award shows. I think the first one was the 50 cent beef.
he claimed 50 looked at him wrong at the BET awards so thats why he started to diss him.

2012: the year of the game being so thirsty for beef that any confrontation gets blown out of proportion.

Pusha vs. Wayne

Cole vs. Diggy

Drake vs. Common

Drake vs. Chris Brown

ASAP Rocky vs. SGP

Nothing will come of this

I don't know why people think we will get anything close to Nas/Jay or Big/Pac ever again
da irony is da softest cats actually had da most legit beef before da BET awards, dem bottles were definitely thrown and fist were flyin lol

Both of them are frauds, and it's sad because they have people acting out to protect their "image"

Back
Top Bottom