***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

Those punches by Gunplay sounded like Knife-Edge Chops! Word to the Nature Boy! Woooo!
roll.gif

Dude Gunplay was swinging on had just gotten sprayed with mace...that explains why he was falling all over the place. Not from them wild *** punches. Gunplay don't get no points for that then. Anybody can wash somebody when they just got sprayed. On the other hand if they jumped dude he shouldn't have been standing period. Dude had to sniff multiple lines before he showed up man :lol: .

Dude Gunplay was swinging on had just gotten sprayed with mace...that explains why he was falling all over the place. Not from them wild *** punches. Gunplay don't get no points for that then. Anybody can wash somebody when they just got sprayed. On the other hand if they jumped dude he shouldn't have been standing period. Dude had to sniff multiple lines before he showed up man :lol: .

Everybody was getting sprayed man stop it :lol:

Out of everybody in MMG, Gunplay has the most cred

Dudes are comparing who has "cred"

Man I swear rap fans killed biggie and pac. 
laugh.gif

as confirmed by the TMZ video, like i said in my eariler post, Ross has been stepping to all his beef at these award shows. I think the first one was the 50 cent beef.

?
I watched the video and you can't see anything but a crowd of pushing and shoving.

2012: the year of the game being so thirsty for beef that any confrontation gets blown out of proportion.​

Pusha vs. Wayne​

Cole vs. Diggy​

Drake vs. Common​

Drake vs. Chris Brown

ASAP Rocky vs. SGP​

Nothing will come of this​

I don't know why people think we will get anything close to Nas/Jay or Big/Pac ever again​
Lamest of the year.

Last edited:
Where did all of this Gunplay's street cred is solid talk come from? There was a thread in here a few years that debunked all of that from people who actually had an ear to the streets down in Florida.
This is just another black eye for the genre. As much money as there is in it, these guys will never get the respect that other artists get because of stunts like this. Leave that hood mentality alone.

Gunplay got cred in Florida he runs with the Zoe's

if u know anything about south Florida you know the Zoe's run it

same goes for Ross

Sak pase! 8)

This beef is corny.

These _s wait till a award show full of cops to pop off on top of that this "beef" has been going on for like 3 years now.

This is some WWE ****.

Everybody was getting sprayed man stop it :lol:
Out of everybody in MMG, Gunplay has the most cred

Gunplay got sprayed after jumping on dude who got sprayed 1st. A lot of people can "wash" somebody that been maced. So chill off hyping that. :lol: I think everybody in this thread agree Gunplay has the most cred out of MMG. Looking through that roster that's not a hard feat :lol:

Dudes are comparing who has "cred"

Man I swear rap fans killed biggie and pac. :lol:

Yep lol.

Dudes rap name is Gunplay....and we condoning this like its ok. Rick Ross is 36 years old....why is he acting like a child. No one thinks your cool for doing this non-sense. Ol' over compensating for your complete lack of respect because you were a CO $^*.

The first press release i read on this was hilarious though. "Rick Ross and Young Jeezy get into altercation at BET awards..............MGK got mased" like :lol: oh so two dudes fought and for some reason MGK got mased lol cool.

Man I love all these guys on NT talking about who has street "cred" and who runs the city......you guys are on a sneaker message board and most likely a suburban kid just like me with 0 idea :lol:

I'm tapatalk so I see who said that **** ..

Mr.Marcus still mad the the Patriots lost to the ravens..

:lol:

And you wanna flex bomb I live in Texas ..

You ****** are hilarious.

Just like them same Zoe's get paid to be down with Ricky, the same Zoe's will be paid to get down with an other rapper. Kill that noise.

Let's keep it real Gunplay is a glorified cokehead. You don't get no respect for getting into a scuffle. Like have y'all ever been in the streets for real? Or y'all just speaking on **** cause it's cool to do over the internet?

Just like them same Zoe's get paid to be down with Ricky, the same Zoe's will be paid to get down with an other rapper. Kill that noise.

Let's keep it real Gunplay is a glorified cokehead. You don't get no respect for getting into a scuffle. Like have y'all ever been in the streets for real? Or y'all just speaking on **** cause it's cool to do over the internet?

Man all them rappers pay someone to walk freely with their jewels

Everyone ..

That's why you got all these hanger ons and large *** entourages ..

Most these rappers street cred is suspect.

But ****** are so damn vested into who's real and who's not , to the point it's bigger than music ****** are making.

"I heard so and so runs with so and so"

Ya'll ****** are the worst.

It's called extortion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom