beer pong

Originally Posted by MJKING23

When you guys play beer pong do you usually put water or beer in the cups?

mad.gif

sounds like the kid who asked me when i roll a blunt how much tobacco do i mix with the weed

i just gave him the
indifferent.gif

sometimes i use shots of liquor, gets you REAL messed up lol.

but for the most part, beer my boy. BEER pong. although there is a water cup to clean the balls off
pimp.gif

So hold on...

You dudes drink the beer out of the cup that some random cat just threw his ball in? After mad people touched that ball, and then it lands in your drink, youactually drink the beer?

sick.gif

That's nasty. If some dude came up to you and dipped his fingers in your drink, you would drink it?

sick.gif

Originally Posted by FifthName

So hold on...

You dudes drink the beer out of the cup that some random cat just threw his ball in? After mad people touched that ball, and then it lands in your drink, you actually drink the beer?

sick.gif

That's nasty. If some dude came up to you and dipped his fingers in your drink, you would drink it?

sick.gif

i take it you don't play quarters...

So hold on...

You dudes drink the beer out of the cup that some random cat just threw his ball in? After mad people touched that ball, and then it lands in your drink, you actually drink the beer?

sick.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

^^theres a water cup that each team has that they "clean" the ball in before each shot.

You ever heard of how people use to bathe back in the day? The father would wash himself, then the mother, then the daughter, and then the son. And they wouldall use the same bathwater. Thats essentially what that ball is doing.
sick.gif

Only drinking games ive ever played had cards involved, you'll never see me at the beruit table.

Not tryna drink a cup of beer that some dude essentially dipped his fingers in.

So hold on...

sick.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif

^ What?
laugh.gif

Ya'll finally realizing that #@!$ is nasty?

Beer pong is corny anyway. If im at a party, im leaning back sippin on sumthin hard tryna talk to girls, not huddled in the corner with my "beer pongchamp" belt buckle tryna sink shots.

So hold on...

sick.gif

sick.gif
You're drunk, being clean is the last of your worries...
laugh.gif

^ What?
laugh.gif

Beer pong is corny anyway. If im at a party, im leaning back sippin on sumthin hard tryna talk to girls, not huddled in the corner with my "beer pong champ" belt buckle tryna sink shots.
If your were "pimpin" enough, there would be girls playing beer pong with you. Girls love that game.

ive played it with water in the cups before. i actually liked it better.

u have your beer in your hand, and everytime they make one, u take a drink outta your own beer. but everyone finishes their beer by the end of the game. thatway, u get a whole beer each game and u dont have to share beer if you dont want too.

Hold on now before everyone flames this guy into next tuesday...

A lot of people put water in the cups and drink the beer straight out of the can as the cups are made, that way if it is spilled theres not a big mess becauseits just water (happens when people play over carpet) and also the cups can be re-used.

I personally prefer to use beer but hes not a complete idiot.

edit:

^ What?
laugh.gif

Beer pong is corny anyway. If im at a party, im leaning back sippin on sumthin hard tryna talk to girls, not huddled in the corner with my "beer pong champ" belt buckle tryna sink shots.
indifferent.gif

When your the beer pong champ, the girls come to you, but it looks like you wouldn't know much about that, would you?
laugh.gif

I'm just playin, to each his own I guess...

Back
Top Bottom