Being Broke and Having No Food in the House

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

unappreciated, I know what its like to eat sleep for dinner
tired.gif

i meant to tell duke this (illuztrious) when he said that (before) i was like Damn
frown.gif
made me greatful for what i had/have.

yall keep grindin...

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

men I swear this just happen to me 2day
-stuck with 4 dollars but needed that money for my friend navy blue laces for my oly 1z
-theres no food(only ate rice when my big sis picked up my lil sis from the old house)
-only ate McDonald until my uncle came
-and I have to suffer this 2morrow 2 damn mayne
mad.gif
smh.gif

damnn dudes in niketalk would actually pick shoelaces over fighting starvation, hell no if im starving & havent eaten in over 20hrs, damn right my **% would use the 4 bucks in my pockets to buy me a beef patty with cheese and slice special.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me picking the shoes laces over the food. I needed the shoes laces really bad the were starting becoming dirty thats why. And also I be faking on me friend till now that I really noticed that I really do needed them.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

a bread sandwich... its just two pieces of bread. i made a peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich on one piece of bread last night though

bread sandwich hehe

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

men I swear this just happen to me 2day
-stuck with 4 dollars but needed that money for my friend navy blue laces for my oly 1z
-theres no food(only ate rice when my big sis picked up my lil sis from the old house)
-only ate McDonald until my uncle came
-and I have to suffer this 2morrow 2 damn mayne
mad.gif
smh.gif

damnn dudes in niketalk would actually pick shoelaces over fighting starvation, hell no if im starving & havent eaten in over 20hrs, damn right my **% would use the 4 bucks in my pockets to buy me a beef patty with cheese and slice special.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ me picking the shoes laces over the food. I needed the shoes laces really bad the were starting becoming dirty thats why. And also I be faking on me friend till now that I really noticed that I really do needed them.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
your English
indifferent.gif

We used to get these packs of really cheap hotdogs for 89 cent. Only thing, they tasted so disgusting by themselves that you needed some type of condiment. Iwould put jelly on it since we wouldn't have any ketchup.

Other times....mashed potatoes flakes, hamburger helper soup (no meat), etc. Damn, being poor was horrible lol.

its funny how when you know there's nothing in the fridge to eat, you keep going back to open it like something will magically appear...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

unappreciated, I know what its like to eat sleep for dinner
tired.gif

i meant to tell duke this (illuztrious) when he said that (before) i was like Damn
frown.gif
made me greatful for what i had/have.

yall keep grindin...
I laugh about it now cause it prepared me for life. I know if all this ++%% goes away tomorrow I can manage with next to nothing.

Living through that ++%% was horrible though.
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

its funny how when you know there's nothing in the fridge to eat, you keep going back to open it like something will magically appear...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MAN i do that $*&% at least 20 times a night but SOMETIMES you really do find some goodies hidden somewhere in the corner lol

sometimes.. no one would do the groceries for a week after the fridge was empty so..

i made some rice and put sugar on top.. or just soy sauce. smh
only thing we had this one day was some Idaho spud flakes.. we didn't have any milk so i used water.. i ate this for 3 days straight..
or a piece of bread for dinner but nothing for breakfast or lunch

Originally Posted by iLL 949

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MAN i do that $*&% at least 20 times a night but SOMETIMES you really do find some goodies hidden somewhere in the corner lol
laugh.gif
i do that junk. like walk to the pantry nothing then tothe fridge nothing. just hoping you overlooked something

Originally Posted by Sp Raised

a bread sandwich... its just two pieces of bread. i made a peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich on one piece of bread last night though

bread sandwich? what are the 2 slices of bread sandwiching? thats called an air sandwich.

I remeber eating off my friends plate at lunch during middle school hell sometimes that's all I had to eat

Growing up poor ftl

But using the experience for life in the future ftw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do this all the time.

Back
Top Bottom