BEN BALLA aka Simpin Aint Easy Exposed Exposed

From what I understand, MTV encouraged most of the celebs on cribs to rent a place to show off.

i'm not saying there aren't exceptions - Im sure there were people who showed off their real lives. but y'all get what im trying to say - the business is what it is.

photoshoots, music videos, album covers. the list is endless

let's just say some of y'alls would be shocked if some of the false perception of your fave celeb was actually revealed. it's just a part of it...the myth...the celebrity...lots of it is ducktales

celebrity in some sense = fairy tale business

also, a celebrity's job is to be relevant and have the love/attention of the masses. so is it really that shocking that there are people who display insecure traits? I would say celebrities are bred to be some of the most insecure people in the world.

Last edited:
I don't know ben baller like that, nor do I have an interest. I personally love hip-hop, streetwear, fashion, etc...but have always thought that hip-hop jewelry has been lame/gaudy.

that said, there was no need for me to follow him - so I literally know nothing about the dude...

but I wish NTers would understand that in the entertainment industry, luxury, and really American culture in general: PERCEPTION IS REALITY.

most entertainers' job requires them to be socially relevant in some way shape or form. In hip-hop, especially since the 90s, it has always been about the flex.

Cars, women, jewelry, what have you. Almost every episode of "Cribs" you seen, cars were not actually owned Because it is their job to project a perception or "brand."

Whether it's promoting a fight, or a teeny-bopper telling their fans they love them....or even Kobe saying that he absolutely was a DIRE LAKER FAN. You gotta take some of this ish with a grain of salt.

It ain't them being fake - the entertainment business is built on projected realities. It's a branding business.

Some on MTV cribs really owned everything they shown. Some like Ja Rule rented everything including the crib.

Do you know this, without a shadow of doubt?

Do you know this, without a shadow of doubt?

I had an aunt who was part of the marketing team and eventually became an exec for the Cribs division on MTV. She would tell me stories of how almost (with exceptions like Method/Redman) every single episode there were major items that was either rented, or the people on the show even demanded MTV provide (fees or the actual item) in exchange for agreeing to be a part of the show.

again - my point isn't about cribs...im saying its SHOW business.

Some of you dudes are looking real weird in this topic and really need to evaluate some things as men.

D dopeness types like Ben is going to befriend him for the caping. Yo, I saw you riding for me on NT and seem like a cool dude. :lol: I really hope some of you are as loyal and care about people you know as much

Some of you dudes are looking real weird in this topic and really need to evaluate some things as men.

D dopeness types like Ben is going to befriend him for the caping. Yo, I saw you riding for me on NT and seem like a cool dude. :lol: I really hope some of you are as loyal and care about people you know as much

what doesnt bother you on NT?

i hope your s/n does not imply that you are 38 years old either

what doesnt bother you on NT?

i hope your s/n does not imply that you are 38 years old either

He's right though...

On both fronts the people caping and the people hating... and not just for Ben, just like people in particular they don't know in real life... i.e. Jay-Z or NaS :smh:

But then this is a discussion forum and people are going to talk... especially in the General forum.

He's right though...

On both fronts the people caping and the people hating... and not just for Ben, just like people in particular they don't know in real life... i.e. Jay-Z or NaS :smh:

But then this is a discussion forum and people are going to talk... especially in the General forum.

true

I need to see it, that was supposed to be NT's juug.
View media item 1994763
500x508px-LL-603edc8b_BgUiuH0IIAA7SnL.jpeg

@dopeness types like Ben is going to befriend him for the caping. Yo, I saw you riding for me on NT and seem like a cool dude.
laugh.gif
I really hope some of you are as loyal and care about people you know as much
You're right some of you dudes are looking real weird in this topic and REALLY REALLY REALLY need to evaluate some things as men.

As I've stated time and time again, I bump into celebrities all the time. I have my own money and my own things going on. I need nothing from Ben. However, with that said about 7-8 years ago he needed NOTHING from me and still supported me (I have proof too).

So you're right, I hope he does see that there's people on Niketalk who are not like some of you and hate the next man just because he's able to stand on his own two and stand tall in his own opinions. Even when he's alone.

I'm convinced some of you use Niketalk as a springboard to test out your real life personas. See me, I'm the same on and offline. I don't need random users to validate every move I make.

Truth be told, no matter what you say about me, Niketalk is popular enough where non-users can and read decipher for themselves how some of you are built.

Like what am I suppose to do? Post "
laugh.gif
" and hate on Ben because you all are? Nah, that man never did anything to personally offend me, encounters I've had with him on NT and elsewhere he has been 100.

...I have no room or tolerance in my life to hate the next man, just because everyone else is.

Last edited:
so financially successful people should never be critiqued because that would be "hating"? or does it go so far as an individual is impervious to critique from any person who makes less but can be insulted by someone who makes more? i need clarification :nerd:

so financially successful people should never be critiqued because that would be "hating"? or does it go so far as an individual is impervious to critique from any person who makes less but can be insulted by someone who makes more? i need clarification
nerd.gif
criticize for what end?

why does dude matter so much to yall..

I can't comprehend how you see your opinion on a random person to be so relavent 

Last edited:
Hai guise, it doesn't matter if you're a scumbag, constant liar, attention horse, perpetrator, faker, etc as long as you're living the American Dream, right? And anyone that has less money than you is just a hater and upset with their own life, obviously.
eyes.gif

That's what you sound like. It's less opinions, more facts about how he's been BSing for years.  Just because folk are stating facts doesn't mean they have a vested interest in Mr. Barra and care about him beyond pointing out malarkey

Last edited:
criticize for what end?

why does dude matter so much to yall..

I can't comprehend how you see your opinion on a random person to be so relavent 
lol read back to the only other post i did in here and i the only words i typed about him were praise. i sent him some shoes that cost me less than $100 and he sent me this huge box of LRG clothes that was probably worth close to a grand retail. don't matter how he got it - it was a generous gesture and that's the only fact i have about him that i know for sure. he seems like a pretty funny dude and very giving.

but what about the people that say he copied pics of someone else's jewelry and claimed it as his own. that seems kinda lame but 1) i don't know for sure it's true and 2) it doesn't affect me :lol: but are those people "hating" or bringing some peculiar behaviors to light?

i was asking a serious question in the post you quoted and i'll ask it again because i don't know the answer?

People just don't want to feel like they're in last place.

They take celebs and such short comings and try to convince themselves that they're better than success. "I may not be rich but at least I'm not a lie or fake..".

Whatever helps you get through your day, I suppose.

I don't have to do that.

Back
Top Bottom