Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

He may be defending her, but he's doing it on HIS BLOG. I could see if he came here and wrote a large piece up.....I'm sure most of the responses would be ' no one cares' or 'get a blog'.....

Like someone mentioned, he prob defended her to begin with bc of how much heat he hears on a daily from people that probably have no idea what's really going on. Maybe he just got fed up and wrote about it on his blog. Maybe that would quiet some mouths before they open.

At the end of the day, he's one of us. Y'all should either wish them well or keep it moving. Why the hate?

Yea he got burned in the past, so if Anyones snakebitten it'll be him. Let the grown man live. We all make choices and we deal with the consequences (good or bad).

And no I'm not mad. Lol.

He may be defending her, but he's doing it on HIS BLOG. I could see if he came here and wrote a large piece up.....I'm sure most of the responses would be ' no one cares' or 'get a blog'.....

Like someone mentioned, he prob defended her to begin with bc of how much heat he hears on a daily from people that probably have no idea what's really going on. Maybe he just got fed up and wrote about it on his blog. Maybe that would quiet some mouths before they open.

At the end of the day, he's one of us. Y'all should either wish them well or keep it moving. Why the hate?

Yea he got burned in the past, so if Anyones snakebitten it'll be him. Let the grown man live. We all make choices and we deal with the consequences (good or bad).

And no I'm not mad. Lol.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Again huh. Wonder if he regifted the ring
laugh.gif

thats cold Nawth esp coming from you. At the end of the day he was a big part of Niketalk and contributed alot with info regardless if all true or not. Let's hope the best for our tall asian e-brother. Get a prenup,seriously tho.

Aw c'mon I've said way worse on here. 

laugh.gif

thats cold Nawth esp coming from you. At the end of the day he was a big part of Niketalk and contributed alot with info regardless if all true or not. Let's hope the best for our tall asian e-brother. Get a prenup,seriously tho.

Aw c'mon I've said way worse on here. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

real talk though...how much a tool does he sound here: 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
those pics lead to a cover of a magazine. that was 2007
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good luck to him. He'll need it. [/font]
yeah the rest of the world doesn't care about her credentials. It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that she's different from the last one.  She could be though who knows, but the bibliography is a little unnecessary.
nah you gotta say stuff like that.

like what kinda man doesnt hype up his girl?
only bum #@@%%# with wack broads dont talk about their girls.

"got the baddest chick in the game wearin my chain"
that ring any bells?

but haters gonna hate

if he didnt say none of that, there would be "8 magazine covers"

there would  be 8 pics posted in this thread talkin bout

"how this +#%#@ marry an import model. you losin"

you got cake and pie,  yet @$***+ wanna talk about cookies.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Not sure if serious....

If i can google your girls name and see her in bra and panties, you're losing.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb. [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

yeah the rest of the world doesn't care about her credentials. It sounds like he's trying to convince himself that she's different from the last one.  She could be though who knows, but the bibliography is a little unnecessary.
nah you gotta say stuff like that.

like what kinda man doesnt hype up his girl?
only bum #@@%%# with wack broads dont talk about their girls.

"got the baddest chick in the game wearin my chain"
that ring any bells?

but haters gonna hate

if he didnt say none of that, there would be "8 magazine covers"

there would  be 8 pics posted in this thread talkin bout

"how this +#%#@ marry an import model. you losin"

you got cake and pie,  yet @$***+ wanna talk about cookies.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Not sure if serious....

If i can google your girls name and see her in bra and panties, you're losing.

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

notsureifsrs... was apart of one of the biggest sneaker crews...hosted meetups..jewelery thread...idk what u laughing at

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

notsureifsrs... was apart of one of the biggest sneaker crews...hosted meetups..jewelery thread...idk what u laughing at

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

laugh.gif
u must be new here -
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

laugh.gif
u must be new here -
30t6p3b.gif

anyways….
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

have you not read all the female related threads on here?
laugh.gif
 dude sounds like what a typical NTer would sound like *shrug*

props to him tho 
smokin.gif

anyways….
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

have you not read all the female related threads on here?
laugh.gif
 dude sounds like what a typical NTer would sound like *shrug*

props to him tho 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Sounds like Ben has fallin... again

Congrats tho

not completely at least he gets a couple smashs in, hopefully it doesnt end like his last marriage but i thought dude was datin tila. 

Originally Posted by Boi

Sounds like Ben has fallin... again

Congrats tho

not completely at least he gets a couple smashs in, hopefully it doesnt end like his last marriage but i thought dude was datin tila. 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

laugh.gif
u must be new here -
30t6p3b.gif
New? Not even close. Dude is making it seem like he transformed the state of the planet or something.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

This has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
right now

laugh.gif
u must be new here -
30t6p3b.gif
New? Not even close. Dude is making it seem like he transformed the state of the planet or something.

Back
Top Bottom