BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

Despite his hustle/ success, can never knock a dude for that but he really seems like a fkin herb
Edit: I trolled back when he was with Sasha singleton, oh the laughs and exposing he was doing on those import models=one step higher the a stripper-pronstar, but ironically his new baby moms is: was a import model

Can't knock the hustle.

Always good to see people making the right moves to step up their hustle.

I guess LRG's popularity dropped when Ben Baller stopped wearing it. Seems like he kept LRG's stock high.

LRG feel off years ago. they used to make great clothes know i don't like any of the tshirts they make anymore.

And props to ben for geting a show. i figured he would of had one years ago but from what i read it just never panned out.

Last edited:
Im guessing the one about about his old fiance smashing some random dude in Vegas. Not sure if it was the same thread or another one, then dude went on a rant about old girl, talmbout he knew she was a snake and trying to play him and he was playing her...or the one where AAclaire tried to put dude out there and he straight ethered her....those threads used to be straight jokes, good times.
anyway, good for him.

When is Lax getting his own show :nerd: I respect his hustle more than Ben's, dude has been putting in work quietly without the attention w#$@-# Ben is known for.

Ben fans vs. LAX fans!

Video was cool enough, glad it was short. Should be an interesting series.

Last edited:
When is Lax getting his own show
nerd.gif
I respect his hustle more than Ben's, dude has been putting in work quietly without the attention w#$@-# Ben is known for.
By copying everything Ben has done?
If you're in the jewelry business, I can't even blame you for being "attention whorish." I almost feel like thats an unfair criticism. 
wonder if ben is gonna tell stories about how he's a Kappa 
nerd.gif
yeah...i wanted to hear stories about this too randomly.

Yo...side note. I heard Zack Galifiankis(sp?) also pledge KAPsi. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom