ben baller just dropped a name dropping atom bomb on the combat jack show podcast

Lotta hate in here. :lol:

Ben is definitely one of those guys you want to punch in the throat, but dude has done a lot of interesting **** over the years. Can't even hate on the guy.

what about him stealing a pic of a watch from another jewler and claiming it as his own?

oh..

Been listened to the podcast...he was rambling all over the place but an industry cat has never pulled his card so ima assume most is true

i doubt he was slanging he comes from a wealthy family. his uncle owned a jewelry shop which is how he got started right ?

Lotta hate in here. :lol:

Ben is definitely one of those guys you want to punch in the throat, but dude has done a lot of interesting **** over the years. Can't even hate on the guy.

what about him stealing a pic of a watch from another jewler and claiming it as his own?

oh..

Not saying he has never told a story or embellished. But you really think he hasn't done a lot of the **** he says he has? Like buddy just said, I've yet to see someone from the industry call him out, so I can only assume most of what he says is based on a real experience and not fabricated.

NT still rock with this dude like that? :lol: :smh: I mean ok he smashed Megan Goode and has met a lot celebs while on the other hand got played by a huge scum bucket that he married.

Like am I listening to laugh or just :stoneface: ?
Been listened to the podcast...he was rambling all over the place but an industry cat has never pulled his card so ima assume most is true
It's possible he might simply know where a body or two is buried or has an incriminating vid/pics.

Besides it's not like Ben is telling these stories on national tv for ppl to call him out.

Last edited:
After listenin to about a hour of this interview. Clearly god gave this man the greatest life ever.

Denzel Washington and Dr. Dre do not have time to listen to, let alone call into Combat Jack's show to correct any ducktales.
This ***** dre a billionaire lmao. He supposed to take time out his day to address some **** that happened 20 years ago. Not saying it lies but if it is I doubt dre or denzel cares to even speak on it. And them Meagan Goode pics way back when [emoji]128522[/emoji]. I use to lie and tell my boys in middle school saying I knew all y'all nt cats who knew famous people or had crazy shoe games smh.

Last edited:
Y'all mad cause folks don't hate Ben :lol:

He does his thing so I can't hate or throw shade...he name drops but that's his business

And it ain't about the person addressing it but there's plenty of people in the know....plenty of folks been called out for lies

Last edited:
super corny

yo aint sell drugs at nine.

he been rich.

maybe delivered a pack or 2 and didnt know he was doing it.

thats about it

this dude is such a tool

and i can tell who is lame in here as well in real life.

yall all star-struck bc he met celebs.

"OMG, HE SMASHED MEGAN GOOD"

some of yall sound like groupies.

Last edited:
Like buddy just said, I've yet to see someone from the industry call him out, so I can only assume most of what he says is based on a real experience and not fabricated.

Since when does every story of nonsense deserve/need to be addressed at all? 

Dude has been telling a lot of the same stories over and over and over again during the 12+ years I've "known" of the dude online. And on various websites, not just NT.

Just saying, if those celebrity stories were made up, I'd think someone at some point would let it be known. Of course I could be totally wrong, too.

i doubt he was slanging he comes from a wealthy family. his uncle owned a jewelry shop which is how he got started right ?
His people own a booth in the Slauson swat meet, and that was the go to spot to get off some hot **** a while back.  I don't know if they still get down like that tho. 

I really think he made his real money off buying ever single pair or Bison's in the entire state of CA, and selling them on ebay.  Couldn't find one F'in pair of those joints for under $400 thanks to that dude.  I'm pretty sure the shoe game is were he made his real money 

Ben is a loser because a few months back he basically said NT is what it is because of him or something a long those lines.

glad he doesnt post here anymore. Back in 2005/06 when i first joined and a few years after, dude was :pimp:

hes a lame now. no im not mad that hes rich but talking trash about NT and just being a liar in general turned me off.

His people own a booth in the Slauson swat meet, and that was the go to spot to get off some hot **** a while back.  I don't know if they still get down like that tho. 

I really think he made his real money off buying ever single pair or Bison's in the entire state of CA, and selling them on ebay.  Couldn't find one F'in pair of those joints for under $400 thanks to that dude.  I'm pretty sure the shoe game is were he made his real money 

owning a booth in that swap meet probably isnt cheap though.

Y'all mad cause folks don't hate Ben :lol:

He does his thing so I can't hate or throw shade...he name drops but that's his business

And it ain't about the person addressing it but there's plenty of people in the know....plenty of folks been called out for lies
Y'all just crying like some thots

Just like you were in Sami's thread.

nah I just hurt his feelings to the point he reported me to meth :smile:

But let's talk about you in Kanye thread? But keep pushing them $25 beats

You're my groupie.....[emoji]128536[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom