BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

kingcrux31

Staff member
eek.gif

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-26-fill-in-the-blank-122

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

he's not even mentioned...haha

He's on their twice..the second post is the very last one on the first page if you scroll down..

SOOPER FAMOUS!

nice he made it up on a blog

word to lrg ... or iceefresh or ktown or BENJAMMIN' BALLAH

It's so cool to hang around douche bags and attention whores...i guess thats what it takes to get into the "in" crowd.

I don't want to be too critical but from what Ive seen, these people are devoid of any talent other than being famous for being famous. Furthermore, whenyou reach a certain age or maturity, how can you take hanging out with people who seem to have a questionable ethical and moral compass? Where the mostimportant thing in life is to spend money on nothing but material things and to consume as much of it as possible. Its a pity not use their influence ornoteriety on more positive things. But thats ok I guess. Its their life and they choose to do whatever they want with it. I just dont give much credence tothese type of "celebrities."

Originally Posted by Saku039

It's so cool to hang around douche bags and attention whores...i guess thats what it takes to get into the "in" crowd.

I don't want to be too critical but from what Ive seen, these people are devoid of any talent other than being famous for being famous. Furthermore, when you reach a certain age or maturity, how can you take hanging out with people who seem to have a questionable ethical and moral compass? Where the most important thing in life is to spend money on nothing but material things and to consume as much of it as possible. Its a pity not use their influence or noteriety on more positive things. But thats ok I guess. Its their life and they choose to do whatever they want with it. I just dont give much credence to these type of "celebrities."

Thanks Jesus.

Some of those comments are awesome:

What a sorry looking crew that is, like no wonder she is getting cut off.
laugh.gif

even when my show hits network, I won't be a celeb. EVER. the only people who know me are from NT and myspace

If I were you I wouldn't be going around agreeing that I was a celebrity either because that just isn't a good look and people always finding a reasonto hate.

But Ben, you can't sit up here and tell me that you're not FAMOUS..You know you're lying.

Famous = walking down the street and someone you have never met/seen in your life knows your name and who you are.

And I know this has happened to you a lot? Correct me if im wrong.

if you woulda seen the madness leaving the club, dudes had field camera lenses like the ones you shoot of cheetahs from a mile away, they literally werejumping over fences like ninjas.

anyways, some pics that were forwarded to me. lol

paris-hilton-benji-madden-05.jpg

paris-hilton-benji-madden-10.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

if you woulda seen the madness leaving the club, dudes had field camera lenses like the ones you shoot of cheetahs from a mile away, they literally were jumping over fences like ninjas.

anyways, some pics that were forwarded to me. lol

paris-hilton-benji-madden-05.jpg

paris-hilton-benji-madden-10.jpg

laugh.gif
thats what happens when your around Paris...anyways i need thatjacket u have on and that beanie she has on...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by Saku039

I don't want to be too critical but from what Ive seen, these people are devoid of any talent other than being famous for being famous. Furthermore, when you reach a certain age or maturity, how can you take hanging out with people who seem to have a questionable ethical and moral compass? Where the most important thing in life is to spend money on nothing but material things and to consume as much of it as possible. Its a pity not use their influence or noteriety on more positive things. But thats ok I guess. Its their life and they choose to do whatever they want with it. I just dont give much credence to these type of "celebrities."

Thanks Jesus.

Some of those comments are awesome:

What a sorry looking crew that is, like no wonder she is getting cut off.
laugh.gif

you must want to get maddens star tattoo and buy paris hilton's LV beanie.

Back
Top Bottom