Benefits of being single.

Only thing I miss is smashing girls left and right

Can’t do that anymore -________-

Well, I'm a woman so the list goes as follows:

Save money
Don't have to put out if you don't feel like it
Freedom to wear what I want and go where I please
No threats to my life because my guy said I was being "too friendly" with another male
Your bf in Al Qaeda, bay?

Don't feel bad/guilty about what you say or what is said to you by chicks, especially on social media
You can travel, take vacations, and re-locate at your leisure
Weddings :smokin
Hang out with the boys a lot more
Less stress
Look at/flirt with chicks without repercussions

Well, I'm a woman so the list goes as follows:

Save money
Don't have to put out if you don't feel like it
Freedom to wear what I want and go where I please
No threats to my life because my guy said I was being "too friendly" with another male

Sounds like being single saved your life.

I do what I want when I want...
pimp.gif

dont have to talk to your girl every night. that needy **** is annoying. 
my brother girl calls him like 12 times a day, and when he dont pick up she keeps calling till he does...or she texts him right after, waits a few mins and starts calling again :x

my brother girl calls him like 12 times a day, and when he dont pick up she keeps calling till he does...or she texts him right after, waits a few mins and starts calling again :x

Had that in high school. Boy was that annoying. It always lead to either I was cheating or I didn't love her enough.

I am not single but my biggest gripe and something hate is having to celebrate every god damn holiday that means something to "her". The worst for me is Decemeber to the summer. Christmas > Valentine's > Her Birthday > Our Anniversary a month later. Expecting to acknowledge all 4 in close proximity is just overkill imo. It's great being single and not having to worry about planning some new event that is different than last year.

Live life on your own watch and wallet. Chill out, max and relax. No drama.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom