Benefits of being single.

lol women make men fat in relationships? That's news to me, I thought it was the opposite way around. Women let themselves go during relationships.

Benefits

-No nagging

-Peace of mind

-New p

Before I met my current lady
The best thing about being single is not having to be concerned with making somebody happy and trying to fit molds for her friends and family, that stuff drains you as a person
But once you meet a chick that doesn't have a " Disney mind" and is independent, has her own goals and hobbies and has chill friends and family, you truly won't like being single, I lucked out with this one

-overall relaxed feeling, a sense of calmness that surrounds you
-free to fap to that new pron on your 60" panny X wireless headphones
-absolutly no naggin, telling you to do stuff etc
-dont gotta care for anybody but yerself.
-can dress like a bum if i want to
-dont gotta shave or cut my hair if i dont want to

Save money
Can talk to as many yambs as I want w/o feeling bad
Just think about myself when making plans

alien.gif
thats OD.

that gif has been used waaaaaay too many times. talk about overkill man.
to me the best parts of being single is:

bettering oneself.

enjoy alone time.

no nagging.

not dealing with unnecessary arguments.

Bettering yourself is definitely the best perk. I want to be content with myself first

And I was only able to grow the beard while in a relationship and still was able to keep the beard.. Yall girls making yall shave?
:lol: i think my dude looks more handsome with facial hair :evil:

my brother girl calls him like 12 times a day, and when he dont pick up she keeps calling till he does...or she texts him right after, waits a few mins and starts calling again :x
both my ex boyfriends were like this...... talk about annoying. :x :smh: getting 10+ missed calls throughout the day was a normal occurrence. >:

Last edited:
my brother girl calls him like 12 times a day, and when he dont pick up she keeps calling till he does...or she texts him right after, waits a few mins and starts calling again :x

my cousins girl is like this 0]

one time we went out one night, got hammered and passed out.

we woke up in the morning and dude had like 50 missed calls and 20+ texts from her :x

:x
:smh:

I haven't been single for awhile either, but from what I can recall the benefits of being single is...

- Being able to leave your socks anywhere until you feel like doing laundry.

- Falling asleep after coming home from a hard workout without taking a shower first.

- Take sh*t with the door open. :smokin

- Don't have to lower the volume when you fap to p0rn. :smokin

- Not having to erase your browsing history after you look at twerk videos and p0rn. :smokin

- Coming home and still having milk in the fridge.

- Waking up and still having cereal.

- Getting in your car, looking at the gauges and don't have to put gas because nobody else drove it earlier.

- Not having to explain the smell after releasing an explosion of farts after drinking your protein shakes.

That's all I can think of for now.
This man knows

I don't know what type of people y'all dating...picking up chicks from the unemployment line? I've been saving money since being in a relationship!

We go out take turns paying, she buys groceries one week and me the next, she drives one night me another, etc.

=more money for shoes :wink:

^ I was thinking the same thing, y'all guys clearly was doing it wrong. I saved major cake while in a relationship. Single life is def more expensive.

Here come the naysayers getting on us dudes who are clearly listing positive benefits of being single. Oh yeah, you found a diamond in a haystack? Congrats, I guess that should apply to everyone now.

SHUT UP.

Back
Top Bottom