Best Flow in the Game?

Black Thought.. and he's not my fav rapper. I just think he has the best flow

right now its pusha t, of all time too many to name but if i had to choose 1 it would be Nas

pre young chirs flow jack jay-z is up there, post flow jack hova? nah.
indifferent.gif

can't forget cassidy, that dude's brain is hardwired to spit.
OH now it makes sense.

How are people seriously saying Kendrick? I understand everyone has an opinion but his flow is just repetitive annoying to me. Can y'all name some songs you feel like where he just flowed?

That's where I disagree at. He's versatile and can ride any beat you throw at him so idk how he sounds the same. Now Meek Mill sounds the same on every track.

this is on some rappity rap ****, but this is rappin calisthenics.

but right now for me the title goes to roc marciano, not the best ever but in the game right now. w/ an honorable mention to sean p.

Last edited:
HOV is in his own category. I don't think any1 currently alive will be able to reach that level without 10+ extra years under their belt accompanied with countless succesful albums to prove that their flow and delivery is timeless.
Yeah...his flow is completely untouchable for me.  I'm also partial to Luda's flow...it's sickening, but I wouldn't know anymore because his music as of late has been absolutely atrocious.  

So I'ma vote for my mans...

I'm glad someone mentioned Juicy J, dude rides any beat effortlessly. But also throw old DJ Paul in there too, he used to have such a nice voice back in the day. (Pause)

I also agree with Jada and Ghost too.

Back
Top Bottom