Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

i would give you that 20 milll. but i cant even countg how many spame emails ive gotten from you

what spam?

where? huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

What did you do to piss Oscar off? He is a pretty chill guy, I bet if you talk to him he will back off....
I tried to hack him once a long time ago. he hacked me back. fair enough. havent hacked him since. hes been attackin me randomly like once a day since.last two days hes just been killin me almost nonstop when im online.
grin.gif

I guess ill holla at him if it happens again...

he said im hackin his banker. was a nter thought i was safe. dam i had been cashin in off that target too.

You sent $1 to (1)dEf.

You beat Kato and stole $584 cash, 0 crystal(s), and gained 1059.58431377% EXP!
You stole 2,021,867 RAW EXP from them.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

This got me thinking, Can someone school me on Raw EXP. I checked my stats before and after and it wasnt added to any of my stats
grin.gif

[table][tr][td](2560)WhitePowah: Damn Dude... all u guys #%#%* *****hs?[/td] [td]08:05:47 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td](2560)(11040)Trap: I am in Taxi Syndicate and we will kick your %@* before sucking you off.[/td] [td]08:04:47 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td](2560)(11040)Trap: Hi, Im Trap.... suck yo @+*! for a dollah!!![/td] [td]08:04:01 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td](2560)WhitePowah: KKK rules[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I've been up all night word to too short
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For some reason I feel great. My Pit is due today. Hopefully she has them, I don't wanna befollowing her around =/

Read like 10 pages of Vol. 7
laugh.gif
Comedy

Back
Top Bottom