Best Quality Brand Of White and Black V Necks

NT fam, I'm the market for some white and black v necks. Whats the best quality and brands out there. Thanks in advance.

Old Navy has really good quality V's can catch em on a deal most of the time too.

Old Navy has really good quality V's can catch em on a deal most of the time too.

This is all you need to know. These wont shrink fade or loose their shape after several washes. I just picked up a few at $8 each.

Are y'all really in here recommending polo tees? The fit well but are only good for one wear. Gap tees shrink after a few washes as well.
Honestly the best quality vneck I've had is mossimo from target, especially if you have a muscular build.

I recently started buying Calvin Klein v-necks and crew necks. I forgot how soft and comfortable they are.

I recently started buying Calvin Klein v-necks and crew necks. I forgot how soft and comfortable they are.

Do they shrink up? I was gonna cop a pack but they have horrible reviews on amazon.

Do they shrink up? I was gonna cop a pack but they have horrible reviews on amazon.
I wash them with the cold water setting in the machine and hang dry them. If they shrunk then it's very little and I haven't noticed. You can find packs for cheap at Marshall's and TJ Maxx.

if you in ny, go to uniqlo and get the packaged tees. 6 bucks, black ones dont fade after a lot of washes. and the white ones dont get that yellow tint to it.

Back
Top Bottom