Best Shoe To Ball In

Looking to get a shoe for this summer to play basketball in. Looked at a lot of different shoes read a lot of reviews, but just wanted to get some of your guys's opinions. Just to add I'll be playing outdoors won't be playing any on indoor courts. Thanks guys!

I started playing in Kobe's and got used to the low cut, now I can't play in anything else

hyperfuse 
nthat.gif

lebrons, hyperdunks, kobes, jordan xx8
any one who says a retro jordan is a clown

Yea I hear a lot of good things about the hyperfuse and hyperdunks. The hyperdunks are ones I'm really looking at

The kobe's look nice to there so light. And I really like the low cut to. What about some kd's?

oh and i wear the jordan Q4 when i'm in a low top kinda mood.

Maybe I am pro....... na but I know I just want something nice and durable thanks though

Kobes are great just dont forget to tape ur ankles theres a reason why guys in the nba/ncaa tape their ankles.i work with some guys from kentucky university and they tell me
All this bs about playing with kobes with no tape is a no go especially if ur more than 200 lbs,dont jump me on this im just telling u what i know..nike is a great marketing machine...
With that being said i still love my kobes/lebrons..

huarache 2k4 I loved those shoes to death! 7 years worth of indoor balling, until the sole separated during a game. The Jordan Fly Wades are great also if you find them.

Back
Top Bottom