Best State to live in?

Lmao, yall can't help but to turn a discussion about a state into your own personal cities.

Ohio >>>>>> New York

Those winters :x

When Ohio becomes over NY

Greg Oden wins MVP and Rosie O Donnell isn't a lesbian

Last edited:
Lmao, yall can't help but to turn a discussion about a state into your own personal cities.

Ohio >>>>>> New York

Those winters :x

Cities >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> States

Ohio is in the midwest. Doubt the winters are that much better than Chicagos much less NYs

Hell if you from the midwest the east coast aint that bad. They are usually significantly warmer than us, they just get more snow.

If you can afford a nice place in a great neighborhood it's Cali

But if COL is a big sticking point I'd say Texas, GA, and NC as long as you're in a major metro

I visited Seattle once, the whole vibe just spoke to my soul.....probably settling down the road somewhere in the pacific northwest
I felt the same way when I was out there. Luckily, it only drizzled for awhile once or twice while I was visiting. The city is not as congested as it is here in NYC, so that's a nice change when you have to deal with it daily. And the city is beautiful and a really relaxing place to be. 

Can't say I got a good grasp on how the attitudes of the residents were, though.

Last edited:
Man ya'll live in Washington & doing it wrong.

So long as your porch/patio is covered you're good money. Rain creates such a nice ambiance. Get you one of them clay outdoor fireplaces & light up a nice joint, that's how you do it.

Just watch the rain while you puff.

I was joking broski

i haven't seen rain in weeks 8) ... Winter skipped us this year.

1j47lx.png

Last edited:
South Carolina is pretty cool... we have the coast, the mountains, good food, good looking women, nice weather

South Carolina is pretty cool... we have the coast, the mountains, good food, good looking women, nice weather

I agree grew up in Spartanburg, close to Asheville, Myrtle Beach not too far from Charleston. Winters arent too bad. Close to Clemson campus and university of South Carolina.

Live in Kentucky now, not bad winters can be harsh. We're getting 10 inches of snow today :smh:

Man ya'll live in Washington & doing it wrong.

So long as your porch/patio is covered you're good money. Rain creates such a nice ambiance. Get you one of them clay outdoor fireplaces & light up a nice joint, that's how you do it.

Just watch the rain while you puff.

I was joking broski

i haven't seen rain in weeks 8) ... Winter skipped us this year.

1j47lx.png

Is that supposed to be warm? :lol:

Seattle is cool though. It's on the list of places I'll consider if I leave SoCal again

Minneapolis is literally the most boring city I've ever been too. Worst part of it is they think they live cuz they dont know any better.
You literally don't know anything. The worst part is you think you're right because you're not from here.

I never heard anyone call Minneapolis boring in my life.

You literally don't know anything. The worst part is you think you're right because you're not from here.

I never heard anyone call Minneapolis boring in my life.

I was wondering if you'd come in here to defend Minneapolis. :lol:

:lol: cat just told a blatant lie. If he said the weather sucked or something he'd be right.

It isn't like it used to be here. It's been 30s most the winter :pimp: back in the day it would just dump snow and be -10 half the winter. I know it sounds funny but the weather has been extra chill lately :lol:

Besides that we got everything any other city has plus a good economy. Cost of living isn't that cheap though.

Last edited:
Minneapolis is dope. I wouldn't want to do the winters, but other than that, Minneapolis pops off. Mpls is the second best city in the Midwest, right after Chicago...and it's better than Chicago in many aspects.

I've lived in MN, MI, NC, and FL. For me, FL is the best. Cost of living is low, weather on fleek, no state income tax, bars and restaurants are dope, and the women...the women, it's a wrap. FL FTW.

Thinking about a SoCal move though :nerd:

Last edited:
I automatically disqualify cold places or places with a ton of rain. The sun is a top priority for me.

I don't know if I could do fl. I'm down there a lot and that's enough. There's no damn culture down there. Just all new developments popping up.

I think I'd move to Texas or somewhere in the Pacific Northwest if I left Minneapolis tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom