BEST TRIP EVER... HAWAII TRIP 2015!

Kauai is the best hands down, been there 4 or 5 times, cant even remember
Word, heard great things about Kauai! Wish we could've went there. Next time 
happy.gif

I loooove Hawaii. I must have been poly in another life because that whole laid-back lsland vibe is my ****. 
pimp.gif

blowing trees on the beaches of hawaii w/ my close ones while the sun sets=one of the best experiences of my life. i need to go back.

Last edited:

nice pics.

any deals going to Hawaii? i've never been but it looks amazing.
Nice
pimp.gif
I gotta go to Hawaii one day
Thanks y'all!

I loooove Hawaii. I must have been poly in another life because that whole laid-back lsland vibe is my ****. 
pimp.gif

blowing trees on the beaches of hawaii w/ my close ones while the sun sets=one of the best experiences of my life. i need to go back.
Bruh sooooo laid back. The sun set in Hawaii is truly like no other. 

bump the bump ^

will be celebrating my 30th later this year in Oahu (1st timer), booked 4 nights in waikiki.

looking to hit pearl harbor, catch a luau, try out snorkling or really any water activity... also would like to try zip lining or skydiving if there are any local companies. (suggestions pls lol). 

any other cant miss actvities?

I've been to O'ahu and Maui. Maui is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Luau's are lit! Kalua pig 
pimp.gif

thread makes want to go back so bad, been to o'ahu twice(turned 18 then 21) and got married on kauai. I don't think i'd ever have to go back to O'ahu again unless my wife really wanted to go(she's never been)

man everytime someone brings up Maui, I start planning a fake trip in my head, the hype is real!

Back
Top Bottom