Best Verse Of 2010, Bar None.

Couldn't think of anything else so I just said the 1st thing that came to my mind
laugh.gif

I still really don't know though

Couldn't think of anything else so I just said the 1st thing that came to my mind
laugh.gif

I still really don't know though

don't care for any of those rappers mentioned because they simply don't appeal to me anymore, even lupe who I was very fund of (I just don't care much for the kanyes and the jay-Zs anymore). to me: Lauryn Hill, Nasty Nas, Black Dante (aka Mos def), common, Talib >>>

don't care for any of those rappers mentioned because they simply don't appeal to me anymore, even lupe who I was very fund of (I just don't care much for the kanyes and the jay-Zs anymore). to me: Lauryn Hill, Nasty Nas, Black Dante (aka Mos def), common, Talib >>>

sneakaholic4life wrote:
Nobody cares, b.

sneakaholic4life wrote:
Nobody cares, b.

Dunno how I missed this thread, but here's my vote:

No. 1 Rule is: Ns gon' hate
Maybe I drop the album - naaaaw, y'all gotta wait.
And on the 'net they showin' pictures of my Cali place,
My Maybach in NY, but it still got the Cali plates.
All my old girls know that I'm the one that got away - I think about 'em Christmas and play some Donnie Hathaway...

...that remix not being on MDTF was a big mistake.

All my old girls know that I'm the one that got away - I think about 'em Christmas and play some Donnie Hathaway...

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

sneakaholic4life wrote:
Nobody cares, b.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

sneakaholic4life wrote:
Nobody cares, b.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

so why click on the thread though? why not start a "musicians who appeal to hipsters thread"?

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

so why click on the thread though? why not start a "musicians who appeal to hipsters thread"?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

sick.gif
 spazzed

Ye went off on that start it up joint, too.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

sick.gif
 spazzed

Ye went off on that start it up joint, too.

jus listened to it right now n jay went hard
"i might buy the mall jus to show Ns how much more i have in store"
"would you rather be overpaid or underrated"
push did his thing too
edit: pusha killed it 

jus listened to it right now n jay went hard
"i might buy the mall jus to show Ns how much more i have in store"
"would you rather be overpaid or underrated"
push did his thing too
edit: pusha killed it 

..."I lost 30mil so I spent another 30, cuz unlike Hammer 30 million can't hurt me" >>*

Back
Top Bottom