Best way to ship a Blackberry with no box

Just sold my blackberry 9700 on Ebay. I dont have a box for it, I`m shipping  the phone and charger.

What would be the safest/cheapest way to send it ensuring it doesnt get damaged?

Just sold my blackberry 9700 on Ebay. I dont have a box for it, I`m shipping  the phone and charger.

What would be the safest/cheapest way to send it ensuring it doesnt get damaged?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

buy a box? is this real ?

indifferent.gif

no. op, dont listen to these fools. the only safe way to ship it is by putting it in an envelope WITHOUT any bubble wrap. on the back of said envelope write "diz is nat uhh blakburie".

thank me later.

no. op, dont listen to these fools. the only safe way to ship it is by putting it in an envelope WITHOUT any bubble wrap. on the back of said envelope write "diz is nat uhh blakburie".

thank me later.

Get a small box and use those bubble wraps or place newspaper inside so it doesnt move around.
You're shipping a phone, dont potentially have it damaged during shipping cause you were too damn cheap to spend a few bucks on a box and shipping material. You would be upset if someone shipped you a phone in a plastic bag or something, word to the Finishline joker fitted.

Get a small box and use those bubble wraps or place newspaper inside so it doesnt move around.
You're shipping a phone, dont potentially have it damaged during shipping cause you were too damn cheap to spend a few bucks on a box and shipping material. You would be upset if someone shipped you a phone in a plastic bag or something, word to the Finishline joker fitted.

cheap @%@. dude its a box. ever watch tv and see the usps commercial? 4.95 shipped anywhere. its a phone not a tv. put mad newpaper for cushioning. and saran wrap the phone

cheap @%@. dude its a box. ever watch tv and see the usps commercial? 4.95 shipped anywhere. its a phone not a tv. put mad newpaper for cushioning. and saran wrap the phone

Put it in your shoes... theyll be mad secure and snug in there.

Put it in your shoes... theyll be mad secure and snug in there.

Back
Top Bottom