Best way to ship a Blackberry with no box

Originally Posted by 2o6

Put it in your shoes... theyll be mad secure and snug in there.

roll.gif
roll.gif

what you did there, i see it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Get a small box and use those bubble wraps or place newspaper inside so it doesnt move around.
You're shipping a phone, dont potentially have it damaged during shipping cause you were too damn cheap to spend a few bucks on a box and shipping material. You would be upset if someone shipped you a phone in a plastic bag or something, word to the Finishline joker fitted.

So a box would be better then a flat rate envelope?

Get a small box and use those bubble wraps or place newspaper inside so it doesnt move around.
You're shipping a phone, dont potentially have it damaged during shipping cause you were too damn cheap to spend a few bucks on a box and shipping material. You would be upset if someone shipped you a phone in a plastic bag or something, word to the Finishline joker fitted.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

yeah just get the cheapest usps flat rate box and a piece of news paper 
the envelopes get thrown around...i mean the price will come out the same, i think the cheapest box is 4 something if it fits it ships 

yeah just get the cheapest usps flat rate box and a piece of news paper 
the envelopes get thrown around...i mean the price will come out the same, i think the cheapest box is 4 something if it fits it ships 

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

buy a box? is this real ?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sonofsam

no. op, dont listen to these fools. the only safe way to ship it is by putting it in an envelope WITHOUT any bubble wrap. on the back of said envelope write "diz is nat uhh blakburie".

thank me later.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

buy a box? is this real ?

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sonofsam

no. op, dont listen to these fools. the only safe way to ship it is by putting it in an envelope WITHOUT any bubble wrap. on the back of said envelope write "diz is nat uhh blakburie".

thank me later.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom