***BEST/WORST J'S of 2015***

Nah son. Cigar 7 shouldn't even be on this list. That material used for the cigar 7's is bananas! Mine already starting to age and the leather they used looks fire!
Nah son, they definitely deserve to be in the worst category.
They couldve used Platinum lunar intergalactic endangered alien[emoji]128125[/emoji]moon dust to make em, that still wouldnt excuse how ugly they are.

-Popz [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
LEAVE THE BORDS ALONE!! (seriously, all you had to do was iron the toe box)

Best;

1. Chis  

2. SBB

3. Bordeauxs

Worst;

1. Sweater 7s (easily)

2. Pro Star 5s

3. Cyber Monday 1s (because sometimes things are worse when they're almost perfect)

I also do like the sweaters for the wild design, and the MTM 7s look like black hares (except they don't come with a fancy retro card)

Best: SBB 1's, Chi 1's, CP3 Home and Away 13's, Oreo and Columbia 4's
Worst: All of the 7's that released other than the Hares and Bordeauxs, the pro-star and pre-grape 5s, the 3-peat 8s, and all the Jordan 1.5's.

Everything else was either meh, over-priced (all the Pinnacle 1's), or both (OVO 10's, expensive and still pretty blah).

LEAVE THE BORDS ALONE!! (seriously, all you had to do was iron the toe box)

Best;

1. Chis  

2. SBB

3. Bordeauxs

Worst;

1. Sweater 7s (easily)

2. Pro Star 5s

3. Cyber Monday 1s (because sometimes things are worse when they're almost perfect)
How do you iron out the toe box'? It get's rid of the bump? If this is true, I might put them on my top 5 list.

I'm really disappointed with a lot of Jordan shoes this year because they weren't TTS for me. I'm usually a sz 10.5 but after the 7s champ pack (which I returned), I had to size up to an 11 for the rest of the year. And even though I sized up, I still ended up returning the N7s, Laney 14s, Royal 1 lows, 3 Peat 8s, and at least one other. 

I'm not saying they were the worst (that title belongs to the Prostar 5s/3 Peat 8s) but the most disappointing shoe of the year for me was the black/red (bred) 11 lows. The mids are probably my favorite jordan of all time, regardless of if they made hundreds of thousands of pairs over the years. So I was hyped for the lows months ahead of release and doubled up when they came out. Only to find that JB made them a full size too small in the toe box
mad.gif

But the Georgetown 11 lows that they released just a month earlier fit perfectly fine TTS. I keep wearing them and developing corns hoping that the toebox will stretch out. I don't have the heart to sell either the worn or DS pair but I am still extremely salty about it months later and I'm getting close to listing them.  
Your foot could have grown. You should measure it next time you go to a shoe store. It's true that some peoples feet can SLOWLY grow their entire life.
What are people's opinions on how the remastered shoes are holding up after multiple wears? I know for me the FB VII's are the oldest out of the bunch for me and they are as comfy today as they were the first day I bought them. Great shoe to work out in.

Last edited:
Best without a doubt
Jordan cp3 13 china
Jordan black/red low breds or whatever you want to call them
Worst
Spike 40

The Best: Chicago 1s, Shattered Backboard 1s, UNC 1s, Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, Aqua 8s, Maroon 6s, and Double Nickel (Chicago) 10s

The Worst: Not really sure each shoe released this year was alright

Last edited:
The Best: Chicago 1s, Shattered Backboard 1s, UNC 1s, Hare 7s, Bordeaux 7s, Aqua 8s, Maroon 8s, and Double Nickel (Chicago) 10s

The Worst: Not really sure each shoe released this year was alright

How many of those do u own?? Not to mention there's no maroon 8s and some of em haven't released yet...

How many of those do u own?? Not to mention there's no maroon 8s and some of em haven't released yet...
Damnnnn shots fired [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] it was all good a page ago [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Best

Chi 1
SSB 1
CP3 13 Away
Oreo 4
Red 11lab4
Hare/Bordeaux 7
Laney 14

Worst

Sweater 7
3peat 8
MTM 7
Champagne 7
11 I.E.

How do you iron out the toe box'? It get's rid of the bump? If this is true, I might put them on my top 5 list.
Take a few socks, stuff and shape the toe box, get a damp towel, lay it over the toe box, iron it up for about 15 seconds. Lift the towel up, steam fades away revealing magic.

Best: Chicago, SBBs, UNC, Cyber Monday 1s, All the Low 1s with NA, Just Don 2s, Columbia 4s, Oreo 4s Supreme 5s, Cigar 7s, Hare & Bord 7s (nostalgia), Aqua 8 (grey ankle collar irks me but whatever) Chrome 8s, Double Nickel, OVO 10s, Bred lows, Georgetown lows, 72-10s 11s, Stealth 20s.

Worst: Laser 1s & 4s, Teal 4s, all 11Lab4s, rest of the Jordan 5s (minus Sup 5s) French Blue 7s, Barcelona Days & Night, Marvin The Marvin 7s, Champagne 7s, Ugly *** Jordan 9s, Liberty and BOB 10s & All the IE 11 Lows, Doernbecher 13s & Laser 20s

Last edited:
Best: OVO 10, Chicago 1, Sup 5,

Worst: Basically everything else (Pro Stars 5, Pre Grape 5, all the 7s excluding hare and bordeaux)

Last edited:
Og plus color ways of both 4 at the start of the year
Chicago 1's
The laser 4 ( my personal favorite)
45 10's
Supreme 5's camos and black suede
Referee 11 Lows
Db 13's
Aqua 8's and 3 peats
Shoot I even like the pairs everyone's *****ing about

Hopefully I'll get to 7210s and Black Crome 8's

This Is pretty much all my favorites for the year

Anything else I left out I don't own

Last edited:

Take a few socks, stuff and shape the toe box, get a damp towel, lay it over the toe box, iron it up for about 15 seconds. Lift the towel up, steam fades away revealing magic.
I've ironed out creases before but never a toe box bump like this and with the durabuck. Will the dampness and the hot iron mess up the materials? Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom