***BEST/WORST J'S of 2015***

Best - chi 1 and 10 and the 3 8's
Worst -pro stars maybe the worst of all time. Hare 7s quality was absurdly disappointing too

Last edited:
In a way, I think the Pro Star 5s are an alright retro + colorway.  Compared to other retro +, they are some worst than those like those brown 8 lows.

Forgot how much hate the Pro Stars get, I actually kinda like them 
laugh.gif

$190 was outrageous for them though, definitively turned me away from buying them 
mean.gif

These legit might be in the running for "Worst Jordan Retro of All Time" absolutely garbage cw.

Let's be fair, that can be said about pretty much all dB releases.
yea tho the 9s are kinda straight

Let's be fair, that can be said about pretty much all dB releases.

No the 4s, 5s, and 8s looked pretty good.
smh, you would like those stupid superman joints

Last edited:
im voting them cp3 13s as one of the worst ever for quality reasons i go in a store bout a hour ago n the girl said they have my size so im a lil pumped n she says "do u wanna try it on" normally i say NAW but tonite i decided to. Man i tried them jonts on and when i tell u they aint comfortable i aint lying they aint n the shape is a lil off smh

***IMO***
Worse
Statue 9s and pro star 5s
Best
Chi 1 unc 1 cp3 13 double nickel 10 hare 7 bred 11 low

Ok DB IV's dropped in 2011 and the Frags the end of 2014? But I get called out for mentioning Pantone XI's that dropped around the same time as Frags? I guess if you're an OG on NT you can call out any newer members you want but not fellow "OG" members for similar mistakes? I don't get it. This is the Best/Worst oif 2015 right?

Air Jordan 4
“Doernbecher” by Isaiah Scott
308497-015
November 5th, 2011
$175 adult, $120 youth

Fragment Design x Air Jordan 1 High OG
Colorway: White/Sport Royal-Black
Style #: 716371-040
Release Date: December 27, 2014
Price: $165

JORDAN ULTIMATE GIFT OF FLIGHT
$500
DEC
LAUNCH: TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2014 - 8:00 AM EST
Multi-Color/Multi-Color
717602-900

Jussaying we shouldn't be so nit picky. Most of us if we got those post holiday releases it was not til 2015. And for comparison sake I don't mind hearing about previous releases. Rules say whatever so speak ur mind but that doesn't make you or myself right. Just seems like we take it to far at times and make up silly rules when all of us together would disagree on them. Some I get tho, but is there some Jordan Historians 4yr degree I don't know about? Lol

Jussaying we shouldn't be so nit picky. Most of us if we got those post holiday releases it was not til 2015. And for comparison sake I don't mind hearing about previous releases. Rules say whatever so speak ur mind but that doesn't make you or myself right. Just seems like we take it to far at times and make up silly rules when all of us together would disagree on them. Some I get tho, but is there some Jordan Historians 4yr degree I don't know about? Lol

View media item 1803836

To clarify I was venting about some ppl on this thread being a lil too anal. This is a thread dedicated to discussing how we feel about the 2015 lineup with no restrictions, so I mentioned the Pantone XI's as part of that lineup. Not really knowing they released a week before 2015 on 12/23/14 and someone said they dropped in 2014. On a seperate post anotha NT'er mentioned the Frag 1's as one of his favs of the year which is another shoe that dropped towards the end of 2014. No one corrected him which makes it seemed like I am being singled out in order to sully my rep. I don't like that. I like Jordans could care less about a history lesson on em. tbh. Basically just venting about NT politics. Enjoy ur turkey!

Best : French Blue 7's , Oreo 4's, Chicago 10's , Black Supreme 5, OVO 10, Laney 14's, white metallic 5's

Worst : Pro Star 5's, statue 9's , sweater 7's (the worst by far) , Liberty 10's, 3-Peat 8's,

Honorable Mention : BOB 10's, Legend Blue 4's , Bordeaux 7's, SBB''s, Chicago 1's ( I am not the biggest fan of 1's but the quality was on point) CP3 13's

Back
Top Bottom