BET CANCELS ‘106 & PARK’; HEADING TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM!! FINALLY!!

The freek a leek video...

Ol girl in the blue. Oh my lord. Got my junior moving crazy when I seen her
tumblr_lfxbv7GxTw1qgiqe0o1_400.gif

What that got to do with the price of tea in China?
Tyga-and-Blac-Chyna-SPL.jpg

Again...what does that have to do with her shaking her *** in a video? What does that have to do with all the other "vixens" that haven't been saved yet?

What that got to do with all the chicks that was saved but then let free again?

The freek a leek video...

Ol girl in the blue. Oh my lord. Got my junior moving crazy when I seen her
tumblr_lfxbv7GxTw1qgiqe0o1_400.gif

That chick there was LOADED.

Wonder whatever happened to her.

Again...what does that have to do with her shaking her *** in a video? What does that have to do with all the other "vixens" that haven't been saved yet?

Joey wifed her for a minute between a Tahiry break.

besides bow wow who else had benefited the most from 106 ....

Terrance J

so all this uncut talk n we not gon mention the greatest uncut video of all time ??

What That Thang Smell Like or Tip Drill?

Dude up there is right. It's ester. Just did some research

[h2]106 & Park  Video Hall of Fame[edit][/h2]
Every video that was voted onto the countdown starting as a "New Joint of the Day" 65 times would be retired and placed into the "106 & Park  Video Hall of Fame". "Torn" by LeToya Luckett, "Love" by Keyshia Cole, "You" by Lloyd  ft. Lil Wayne  and "Knock You Down" by Keri Hilson  ft. Ne-Yo  & Kanye West  have been retired. This normally occurred relatively frequently, and earned Bow Wow  the permanent title of Mister 106 & Park, and the late Aaliyah  the permanent title of Miss 106 & Park  for having the most #1's of their respective genders. One of Aaliyah's retired tracks was the one that led to her death, "Rock the Boat". The most recent video to be retired was "Do It Like You" by Diggy Simmons  featuring Jeremih  on March 26, 2012.

Can u even imagine these current rap dudes swiping credit cards in between butcheeks?

They dont have the proper swag to pull it off/make it seem believable . U rarely see a chick in a video and when u do she getting wined and dined and taken on a shopping spree. Cause thats what these beta rappers do in real life

Last edited:

Can u even imagine these current rap dudes swiping credit cards in between butcheeks?

They dont have the proper swag the pull it off/make it seem believable . U rarely see a chick in a video and when u do she getting wined and dined and taken on a shopping spree. Cause thats what these beta rappers do in real life

First of all, Im out here trying to get women to shake they goods on TV and you talking about what ***** gonna do. :stoneface: I feel like you missing the point.

Secondly, this current generation of rappers grew up without uncut. They dont eem know they can do **** like that. The think videos are for showing of your new cars, guns and clothes. If an older rapper made a Tip Drill type video, these youngster would follow suit. If you show it.....they will make it.

Back
Top Bottom