BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by RoOk

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

Dude is so bad its not even funny anymore.
roll.gif

Yeah, after that I would be surprised if venues would book him. Did he even perform?
Waka did that intentionally to piss of Stephen Hill and Hill responded to Waka via Twitter. You will never see Waka perform on BET again. That usually wouldn't matter but seeing how he'll never perform on MTV, he needs that.

I don't care what Wiz fans say (I'm a fan too) but that was dumb of him to use an old verse. You got hood boogers and people from a different background that know nothing of your music and you went with a wack verse? What sense does that make? Harmonizing
30t6p3b.gif

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

Yeah, after that I would be surprised if venues would book him. Did he even perform?
Waka did that intentionally to piss of Stephen Hill and Hill responded to Waka via Twitter. You will never see Waka perform on BET again. That usually wouldn't matter but seeing how he'll never perform on MTV, he needs that.

I don't care what Wiz fans say (I'm a fan too) but that was dumb of him to use an old verse. You got hood boogers and people from a different background that know nothing of your music and you went with a wack verse? What sense does that make? Harmonizing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
naw but according to ya he walks on water....i knew he was gonna try to sing in a cipher 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
naw but according to ya he walks on water....i knew he was gonna try to sing in a cipher 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Royce
Kanye
Big Sean

the only thing memorable about the whole show, Pusha T disappointed me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
at anyone who expected anything more out of Wiz, he's not that great to begin with he just makes good songs

Royce
Kanye
Big Sean

the only thing memorable about the whole show, Pusha T disappointed me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
at anyone who expected anything more out of Wiz, he's not that great to begin with he just makes good songs

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lets not get on your boys and their performance.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Waka...LMFAOOOOOOOOO

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lets not get on your boys and their performance.

Back
Top Bottom