BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

somebody already made a mp3 of it

Link?
nerd.gif
http://usershare.net/yowfunjcw4a2

Cyhi da Prynce went in, Ice Cube needs to stick to acting and his sons need to pick acting up... The rap game?... They're not about that life.

Im basing this on a Cypher though, I could be wrong about them boys... -shrugs-

Cyhi da Prynce went in, Ice Cube needs to stick to acting and his sons need to pick acting up... The rap game?... They're not about that life.

Im basing this on a Cypher though, I could be wrong about them boys... -shrugs-

To Wacka's defense, the day of the show, Stephen Hill of BET lashed out against him saying that he made a mockery of the show. However Waka claimed that BET played the wrong song and he just had to go do what he had to do.

To Wacka's defense, the day of the show, Stephen Hill of BET lashed out against him saying that he made a mockery of the show. However Waka claimed that BET played the wrong song and he just had to go do what he had to do.

Anybody else was feelin Jojo verse though? I'm surprised that he went in like that
pimp.gif

Anybody else was feelin Jojo verse though? I'm surprised that he went in like that
pimp.gif

waka's dj played the wrong song...
thats what waka said. plus he was nervous.

its not like he can't perform tho...he has mad clips on youtube of him at hole in the wall clubs.

anyway yela >>
cyphi>>
big sean>>
ye, the whole rosewood, f it.

waka's dj played the wrong song...
thats what waka said. plus he was nervous.

its not like he can't perform tho...he has mad clips on youtube of him at hole in the wall clubs.

anyway yela >>
cyphi>>
big sean>>
ye, the whole rosewood, f it.

listening to good music one again...Pusha is last or tied with Common...that Cyhi was better than both...Ye and Sean 1 n 2

listening to good music one again...Pusha is last or tied with Common...that Cyhi was better than both...Ye and Sean 1 n 2

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.

It was alright but honestly I had never heard of him
laugh.gif

Dude had some good punchlines though.

I wanna say this was the best CONSISTENT SET of cyphers BET has had in a minute.

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

laugh.gif
@ everybody disregarding Bones Brigade's verse.

It was alright but honestly I had never heard of him
laugh.gif

Dude had some good punchlines though.

I wanna say this was the best CONSISTENT SET of cyphers BET has had in a minute.

"I'm Big L, Notorious, Big Pun, Sean Carter, Sean Combs, and Connery ALL IN ONE!"

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This had to be the illest line of the whole damn show. Seriously.

"I'm Big L, Notorious, Big Pun, Sean Carter, Sean Combs, and Connery ALL IN ONE!"

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This had to be the illest line of the whole damn show. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom