Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Amazing episode.. love that they were able to focus on Kim, explore more of Chuck and Jimmy's history, and give us a little bit of Mike's story but that little bit gives him a whole new headache to worry about.

I don't think Jimmy stole a dime from his father. That's Chuck projecting some bull ****. 14K my ***.

Tio :wow: :pimp:

Kim is a damn Soldier. Working til 3-4 in the morning highlighting ****. :smh:

Landing a huge client and still not off the hook, clip that. Howard would be floating pullin that mess on someone else.

Every episode you see more and more, Jimmy was made to go it alone. A freakin beanie baby has those arrows in a tizzy. That **** would piss me off too. Get the job done, spare me your red ******* tape.

Chuck's joke was awesome. "What do you call 5 lawyers with cement up to their chins?"

"Not enough cement." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ernesto Fring and the blue EVO
pimp.gif
Ernie went back to stock wheels tho

Chuck must not be payin him **** to be his servant 
mean.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't think Jimmy stole a dime from his father. That's Chuck projecting some bull ****. 14K my ***.
Thank you.

As he was saying it, I was thinking something me and a friend always say when we don't believe someone, "And theeen it diiiddn't happen." It's like our version of "Riiiiigggghhht."

laugh.gif

That Rebecca chick was mad annoying but she was doing her job. Jimmy ain't about that clean cut, by the book life. Dude is literally inept at being ad legit lawyer, I see. Chuck's chimp/machine gun comment is starting to have more and more validity. Dude literally does what he wants.
That's messed up how Howard is punishing Kim.

[QUOTE name="CP1708"]
Originally Posted by CP1708

Thank you.

As he was saying it, I was thinking something me and a friend always say when we don't believe someone, "And theeen it diiiddn't happen." It's like our version of "Riiiiigggghhht."

:lol:  
[/quote]
:lol: How yall think Chuck lying?

He's been sneaky about blocking Jimmy but he's never outright lied about dude. His actions seemed to have stemmed from knowing his bro is a **** up and borderline criminal.

We shall see though. It'll probably come out in an argument with Kim and Jimmy, she mentions it and he either says it's a lie or tells her the actual truth or he breaks down and says he did it for w/e reason.

Last edited:
Am I misremembering, or is this whole electronics thing a facade that only us viewers know about and Jimmy got wind of?

That's why I don't trust Chuck.

So if I'm wrong on that, I'm an idiot, because that's what my cynicism is grounded in. 

Yeah I'm don't believe Chuck is lying about that, even tho he did outright mislead Jimmy, in elaborate fashion, last season.

I guarantee Jimmy has a heartfelt reason as to why he did it. Son has good intentions with questionable execution.

Am I misremembering, or is this whole electronics thing a facade that only us viewers know about and Jimmy got wind of?

That's why I don't trust Chuck.

So if I'm wrong on that, I'm an idiot, because that's what my cynicism is grounded in. 
No it's not a facade. It's all in Chuck's head based off of some other trauma he's most likely not willing to face. If he was really extra sensitive to electricty he'd have already died by now.

We learned along with Jimmy he really has no aversion to electricity and electronics but Chuck believes he does. Which is why he makes the firm go through that.

He's not faking everything about that on purpose. Might be a cry for attention but I think it's deeper than that.

Well then I'm an idiot, because like I said, that's absolutely what I was going off of.

They threw in our face today how he he wasn't phased by electricity earlier in his life by showing him screw in bulbs and even put one in his mouth. I hope they go in depth as to how he gained that condition.

I don't believe that Jimmy stealing from his pops story too much either...We won't find out the real reason Chuck hates Jimmy until we see what happened to his wife

But you could see Chuck was uneasy about Jimmy in the dinner with his wife.

He was expecting the worse Jimmy to show up I guess. You can see there's something there even then.

This is something he grew up feeling towards dude over several incidents.

I don't think he hates him, just doesn't trust him. We've seen Chuck bail Jimmy out of jail before and he made it seem like it happened a lot. Makes sense since before the mail room Jimmy was a conartist.

I mean he was "slipping Jimmy" in the past, so it's not too farfetched to believe chucks story. Like Chuck said, deep down Jimmy is a good dude, it's his morals and way of accomplishing things that are questionable.
Jimmy is that dude, but I can understand where Chuck is coming from.

They threw in our face today how he he wasn't phased by electricity earlier in his life by showing him screw in bulbs and even put one in his mouth. I hope they go in depth as to how he gained that condition.

I'm guessing it's something to do with his wife, her death possibly.

Chuck's real issue is in the fact that he's lived a just life, he followed all the rules, he did well for himself so he looks down on his morally corrupt brother. It's like Chuck feels he was suppose to get even more praise and accoloded for being good. He can't comprehend how a guy like Jimmy can be loved and have these relationships when he, in Chuck's mind, has lived a crappy existence. Junmy keeps bouncing back after ever misstep. So Chuck deep down probably wonders if living ghe just life was even worth it especially when you realize that the two brothers pretty much end up in the same place in life, lawyers at a major firm.

Yeah deep down Chuck is jealous of Jimmy. He's also kind of mad that he now can't ever go the slipping way. Thats pretty much the only thing he has over his brother.

I was tripping out in the final scene with mike in the diner. They low key had this Walter White imposter walking by before Tio stept in. :nerd:

:rofl:

F Chuck...

How long has jimmy been dropping off crap to his house.. Ungrateful

Rebecca is the type of chick I wanna smash but I don't know why.

She is one of the most basic chick I have ever seen, borderline kinda ugly, but I got this urge to put post it notes on her yambs, talking about all the savagery I'm going to do to them

That's Joan and John Cusak's sister. Didn't know they had another sibling who's an actor.

She's been in a bunch of movies and shows.

Back
Top Bottom