Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Maaaaaaaaaaannnn... 

EEEEFFFFFFFF a Chuck.

Zik, at your earliest, I'm'a need you to speak on mom's death and what Chuck told Jimmy about mom's death, please.
We're kinda seeing something similar to this on Last Man On Earth.

2 brothers, one is more successful, the other a bit of a disappointment. On that show they care about Mike more, on BCS, they're more concerned about Jimmy I guess for obvious reasons.

I took her saying Jimmy's name twice out of concern. Maybe a bit delusional and senile possible a memory that heard her saying his name. She didn't even react to Chuck just the voice knowing someone was there.

Chuck lying about it was straight up a bastard move but it plays in to some of the other stuff we know and how he feels. 2 parents deaths now and we're getting a better idea about how they grew up and how Chuck saw it when it came to Jimmy.

He's definitely not in the right for what he did but I guess it's up to everybody if Jimmy knowing his mom said his name twice before she died is life changing. We know why Chuck lied but I'm sure you could wonder if Jimmy would feel better knowing it was his idea to leave to go eat and then when his mom calls out for him he isn't there and she then dies seconds later. We know that's not why Chuck didn't tell him but still I aint tripping off it given the other things Chuck has said.

I knew Chuck was a cold blooded bastard back when Jimmy confronted him about everything in S1.
Ernesto's a good dude.

"I miss the mail room" :lol: he's a good kid.
Ernesto is the Flynn of BCS :lol: :pimp:

Anybody thinking Chuck is any sort of good person
Right? 
laugh.gif

Dude just a different brand of deviant.

Great way to introduce Gus :lol: :pimp:

I had to mute my tv to make sure the horn in the distance wasn't on my block to be sure :lol:

I wonder what's up with Nacho standing DIRECTLY in front of Hector.

I had to mute my tv to make sure the horn in the distance wasn't on my block to be sure :lol:

Wouldn't it have to be Nacho telling Mike to back off; if you shoot you're hitting Hector AND me?

Episode ended up being kind of uneventful in the run of things

Chuck should've been potato'd

Mike should've capped somebody

Something

it's just so

meh

like I gotta wait another year to see if Gus shows up or if Chuck* dies

Last edited:

Wouldn't it have to be Nacho telling Mike to back off; if you shoot you're hitting Hector AND me?
Nacho went back in that shack.

No way he sneaked out, ran to Mike's car, left the note and branch on his steering wheel and ran back to that shack :lol:

No way he sneaked out, ran to Mike's car, left the note and branch on his steering wheel and ran back to that shack :lol:

Noo my post was intended to be that Nacho was in front of Hector, in Mike's line of sight. Not that he had planted the branch.

Noo my post was intended to be that Nacho was in front of Hector, in Mike's line of sight. Not that he had planted the branch.
Oh okay, that part. No I was just wondering if Nacho knew something. Perhaps Gus got to him? I'm thinking. Probably a reach by me.

Nacho does know Mike still wants to kill Hector.

Back
Top Bottom