Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Vince must like South America with names like that on those two black Hispanic men. Those names are common in South America. Who knows if they are connected. But it sure gets people watching.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i don't think they're bold enough to kill chuck off just yet.

but he's got to have some serious brain damage, in a coma, amnesia, paralyzed, something....

either way, can't wait for the finale to see how this season wraps up.

Last edited:
ah damn, totally didn't cross my mind how that song can relate to chuck and jimmy. :lol:

hopefully we see what goes down in the finale. :smokin

That's one way to look at it.

Chuck had also been exposing himself to unhealthy doses of electricity all season just to keep his brother down.

Exactly! Chuck deserves whatever the end result is. He is a snake, and instead of keeping his loco *** in the house, he decides to jook and ants nest. Don't cry for him now that he got bit, it is his own fault.

So Jimmy indirectly kills Chuck.

:smh:

Not at all. Chuck did it to himself. His jealousy and envy for Jimmy, his hatred of Jimmy's success, and his own stubbornness is the cause of his injury. Chuck is too prideful, how is he going to tell the people at the bank what the address of their new location is? Guy is out of his mind.

Damn @ what happened to Chuck, hope he is alright. Family is family no matter what the disagreement. Kim ain't got a problem with Jimmys antics until they benefit her, she still weak to me. Got Jimmy doing whatever she wants l, the man needs to take control of his situation

Tell that to Chuck. Jimmy never tried to hurt Chuck physically or mentally. He never tried to ruin his career either. Chuck is on a mission to see Jimmy fail in every way. He doesn't want to see Jimmy happy at all. He tried to mess up his gig at the law firm, and he tried to sabotage his relationship with Kim.
Screw Chuck!

Technically, she was helping Jimmy out. Herself too, but none of this is her doing. She was right too, because Chuck's *** was already on the hunt. She didn't have any part of Jimmy's plan, but since HHM was being sneaky and stole her client to spite her. Why shouldn't she benefit from it? They didn't need Mesa Verde at all.

Chuck was the one who wanted the victory lap.. When the client was telling him the right address he wouldn't let it go

All of a sudden things start going wrong and Chuck is looking at them lights

Yup

Last edited:
Saw a thing on FB that Mike practices long distance target shooting in the finale.

*pushes chips towards center of table*

I'M ALL IN!

I'll have to check it out tomorrow after work.. heading to see Jungle Book tonight.

Looking forward to the finale.

Back
Top Bottom